Page 1 of 2
the object of this is self explanatory e.e anywho

Dylan
A Dylan is the most amazing guy on the planet. He is typically a nerd. A really hot nerd who should take his shirt off more often. Dylans usually have wavy brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and glasses. They enjoy playing video games and watching geeky movies and TV shows like Star Wars or Chuck. They tend to listen to classic and alternative rock, and they hate country and Justin Bieber. A Dylan has the best sense of humor you will ever come across. He is extremely silly, but he is also a very sweet, caring boyfriend. He would never pressure a girl to do anything she wasn't ready for. Dylans appreciate and love their families. They will make their girlfriends bacon. A girl who holds the heart of a Dylan is a very lucky girl indeed!
My boyfriend Dylan is the sweetest guy in the world!

So lookup your name pit
Cody

1) An attractive guy that chicks digg.

2) A being who has a level manliness about them of which is somewhat subtle yet unparalleled, and which is sometimes mistaken by lesser men as gayness.

3) A higher level of man who endures a multitude of gay jokes, but is in reality much more straight than the lesser men who provoke him.

sounds about right
Sail upon the open skies
The first load for "Tom" is just paragraphs of how much of a twat Tom from Myspace is so I'm going with my full name

Thomas
A Teenage white kid that has an abnormally large penis usually ranging to 7.5 inches to 8
"Wow never knew he had that he must have been a Thomas"

aw yh
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by deadsmileyface
thats dumb

youre dumb

But but.....i was bored so i made a thread ;-;
Brian
The name Brian is of Celtic origin and means; Strength and Honor. He is a very intelligent guy, who keeps his priorities straight and is extremely well rounded. Not only is he smart, but he is athletic, handsome, sexy, funny, and a great guy to hang out around. Trust me his somewhat klutzy personality can be funny when he plays the role/ He can often be very dramatic, in the good way. He is one of those guys that you can just share about anything with. He instantly just gains your trust. He is very reliable. Brian will always be there for a friend, no matter what the conditions. Brian is very creative and loves to contribute ideas. He has dreams of changing the world, and making it a better place for all to live. He is always true to who he is. He is a natural born leader, who can lead a group of people yet still have time for each individual. Only the lucky girls will get to be in a relationship with this guy, but anyone can be his friend.
"Man isn't he dreamy. He is such a Brian."

"That's my best bud right there. He is the greatest Brian ever."

"Everyone bow down to the Brian."

"Only a Brian can save all of humanity".

"He just pulled a Brian."

Sounds about right yeh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Ostrich

used to describe action of a person of unparalleled strength or cunning

Synonyms; chuck norris, ninja bird, angel of death, one-bird-army, ass kicker, stealth bomber

Antonyms; weak, dumb, ugly, useless
"The ostrich dove from the tree and impaled the tiger"

"Wow that guy just ostriched 74 thugs by himself!"

"Anderson Silva is an ostrich of a fighter"
ggg1 ggg3

Holy sheeet this one is creepy:

Guys named Rylan are the greatest guys you will ever meet. They are very nice, smart, and friendly but also are very cool, funny, and very sexy. They are very loyal, sweet, and generous to the ones they love. If a guy named Rylan loves you, then you won't be able to resist loving them back because they are so adorable. Sometimes they are somewhat considered "punk rock." They enjoy spending time on the computer. Beware, most Rylan's have allergies. They have a life expectancy of 85+ years.

This one is the best thing I've ever seen on the internet:

black toothed prick with a small penis usually about 4 inches likes to think he is jamaican and generally sucks balls and is ginger

bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
A few decent ones.

Zach:
V. To have sex with women for more than 7 hours. To have millions of your potential children die all over your girlfriends face.

To have sex with an extremely hot woman, while fingering four other girls, 2 with each hand while "toe-ing" 2 more girls, one with each foot. Basically to "Zach" is to have sex with as many girls as possible, using every single body part capable of penetration.

to thrust ones male parts back and forth into ones face repeatedly while wearing a red bandana around ones neck. Zach is also known as the Bandit.
"I bent down to pick up a pencil I dropped and my face got Zached on."

A Chinese Hell faggot.
Quote by RylanThePotato

black toothed prick with a small penis usually about 4 inches likes to think he is jamaican and generally sucks balls and is ginger

Wtf
mark:

1. the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!
On your Mark, Get Set, Go!

2. noun. A person identified as an easy target, or "sucker". A mark is always the short end of a joke or scam, and is never let in on whats going on. A mark is usually being cheated out of money. It's origin is from old English traveling carnivals from the late 1800s to early 1900s, where workers would refer to people paying to see thier made up shows and games a "mark". not from urban gangsters like most people think. Mark is also the origin to the term "smark" or "smart mark" which is a person who know's he/she is being scamed.
This town has a lot of marks.

3. no words to decribe him, other than "a walking god!" he is the reason you live. the sooner you accept that, the better. he may not be interested in you, yet, but wait... i did, and now he's mine... so if theres a mark in your life that you want and find irresistable... chances are he's interested in you, so just wait... your time will come.. i guarantee! good luck, i wish the best to you....
FRIEND 1: "omg! who is that hottie with a body over there? he is irresistably hot. i wish he knew i was alive.... "
FRIEND 2: "oh him? that's mark, of course. who doesn't know him?"
*mark starts walking toward them*
FRIEND 1: "omg! omg! he's coming over here, do you think he likes me? theres now way he could, im too ugly..."
FRIEND 2: "don't be too sure.... he always goes for the girl that least expects it, in this case.... your the girl, good luck! HI MARK!"
MARK: "hello ladies. i was just talking to my friends, when i spotted the most beautiful person i have ever seen, so i decided to come over here and ask her out to the movies this friday. what do you say?"
FRIEND 2: "who is the beautiful person? me, or her?"
MARK: "sorry, but it's her, not you... so, will you?"
FRIEND 1: "omg. of course. i can't believe you think i'm beautiful... no ones ever said that too me, besides my parents, but they have to say it..."
MARK: "great, i'll pick you up around 7:30? k?"
FRIEND 1: "yea, it's great. i can't wait!"
*mark walks away*
FRIEND 2: "what did i tell you?"
FRIEND 1: "wow, i am so excited, and nervous, i never would have thought mark would ask me out!!! this is the best day of my life!
*thus concludes, the best day of her life, this could be you, if you know a mark... just wait.... your time will come*

lol
Sam:
1. Sam means the name of one person who is:
Super
At
Masterbation

2. Sexy Attractive Male

Yup. 100% correct.
I typed in my name backwards lol
someone who can be a complete asshole but make up for it with humour, a Nalyd is loved by all
That nalyd fag is a complete arse... But a funny one!

look at that complete nalyd every1 loves him but hes a fag
Andrea

Andrea comes from the Latin meaning "Womanly" or "Beautiful Lady". She is steadfast and confident,honest and reliable.A tower of strenth for thoughs she cares for and a rock to the family.
STಠ_ಠ
Dan:
A man of unusual humor, consistently finding strange, and lewd comments amusing and/or entertaining in a way as to prevoke violent and uncontrolled outbursts of laughter.

A man of good humor, high potential, and deep intelect. Usually one who may "blend in" but would be foolish to underestimate.

What your girl be screamin' while you at work.

stone cold pimp, mac daddy.

A MASSIVE PENIS. A PENIS LARGER THAN ANYTHING EVER SEEN. EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING, MASSIVE.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Jun 13, 2014,
David:

"A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB."

I looked up Dave as well just for shits and giggles, since I go by both.

"A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group."

Well alright then
1. Francisco
A man who you think highly of, even when you know all his faults. He is charming, and seductive, and handsome in his own way. He can make you smile, cry, laugh, and want to punch the wall all with a txt.
Very strong, very masculine, tall, and he has the cutest smile. He smells wonderful. Though his hands look rough, they are smooth and can be gentle when he wants them to be. He can sing, rope, weld, and fight. He can calm a person down, as well as wind a person up. He tends to have a brick wall around him, but he knows there are holes in it. A few missing bricks. He loves his family and they come first. A lot of the time he puts himself last, too.
He's always there for his friends, so he says. Really he's always there for the friends he chooses, not all of them.
"You know you love me."
"You're such a Francisco."

Wow I love whoever wrote this

In Sanskrit, it means daughter. It is generally used as a first name for girls. The root, nand, refers to delight, pleasure, enjoyment.
In Hindu mythology, [my name] (Sanskrit: ????????, "the enjoying") is the name of a wish-granting cow.

Girls with this name generally are unexpectedly beautiful. They tend to be the center of conversation and extremely outgoing. Everyone loves to spend time with "[my name]" because her smart, sweet and humble ways win friends.

Is [my name] coming to the party? I hope so. She is so perfect.
cat
1. Cheese Fries
Potato wedges fried in boiling fat, smothered in solidified fat, and usually consumed after being dipped in liquid fat (or Fry Sauce)
Rebecca: "I'm craving cheese fries like none other..."
Caitlyn: "It's because they infuse their cheese with cocaine."

2. Cheese Fry
Something that is outrageously awesome.
That 55" LED TV is cheese fry
Dominik:

1: A sweet, charming guy that you will never forget. he is one to always be there for you in times of need, and will gladly make you laugh just to see you happy. he has an easy going nature and cares alot for the health of himself and others. he makes a perfect boyfriend and definatly knows how to make you feel special. Dominik gives the best hugs known to man, as has the most alluringly beautiful blue eyes in the world.

2: Sex addicted, Sex Craving, Hotass Man *****
Do me hard you hot Dominik

I'm obviously hot stuff
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Schecter Damien Platinum FR
Yamaha FG700S (Acoustic)
Peavey Vypyr
Fender Mustang I
Cocaine, blow, charley, snow. . . . etc.
Got eans? If not, let's get some!
i don't know why i feel so dry
Richard:

Bad at dancing and not unaccustomed to drunken games of grab-ass.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
When the thought came to you to search the word Scott, you likely became aroused. Typing the word probably gave you a raging hard-on or, most likely, made you wet as an Hawaiian evening on a black-sand nude beach. Reading the word Scott almost certainly rocked your world with one of the most intense verbal induced orgasms of your life. Don't change your pants yet, because there are still more Scott definitions to read. And for those who would consider dating an ex girlfriend of a Scott, don't try it. These women are used Scotts, and will not be satisfied with anything else unless sexually starved for seven years, which is how long it takes for every cell in the body to be replaced.
Monica: Ever since I started dating a Scott I have needed to triple my caloric intake due to the sheer severity and instances of spontaneous orgasms I have experienced.

Rob: As your brother I am kind of unhappy that you told me that.
by Millhouse's Dog March 31, 2011
i don't know why i feel so dry
Mike is often found riding a giant Wildebeast, shooting cannon balls from his nipples and laser beams from his eyes. 99.9% of the time he is the most stunning looking man in the room. He is funny, sophisticated, and loves poon tang. He can kill you with just a look. Everyone wishes they had a friend like him. Mike can also blow your mind with his mind! Mike has the prettiest smile, a velvet touch, and a thick dick.

"holy balls my mind was Miked!"

"my vag has been sore all week because over the weekend, I got Miked so hard"
****ing hell fine then

One who is extreamly hot with awsome hair and amazingly great with music. (not so good with spelling)
holy shit thats actually so accurate its scary
banned
i looked up my name and now i feel sad cause they're all about mediterranean sex gods & i am not a sex god

Quote by MinterMan22
i looked up my name and now i feel sad cause they're all about mediterranean sex gods & i am not a sex god

banned
The 4th one made me laugh the most

when the someone cums it is an act of chazzin,

"what is that? did someone chazz on your face?"

"ooooooh your gonna make me chazz"
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
The 4th one made me laugh the most

when the someone cums it is an act of chazzin,

"what is that? did someone chazz on your face?"

"ooooooh your gonna make me chazz"

I read these in Alan Partridge's voice.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Well now you got me doing it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Stian

A Norweigian name that is quite common in Norway, but unknown everywhere else.

It is often mistaken for "stain" as in a stain on your clothing, and a guy with this name could even be called Stanley. This name may be quite annoying to have if you are not in Norway, but it is a beautiful name nevertheless.

A Stian is a great guy. Sometimes he's a jerk, but deep down, he has a caring soul. He's very intelligent, athletic, but very hard to get close too. He often says things without thinking about it, which can lead to fights or even lost friendships. He needs to learn to hold his tongue at times. Stian's are water creatures, they love being in the water, and do not enjoy eating their fellow water mates (fish).

A Stian will steal your heart, break it in two, but no matter what you'll just keep coming back for more.
"Where are you from?" 'Norway.' "Oh really? What's your name?" 'Stian, you?' "Wow, your name is Stian?! What an awesome name. How do you pronounce that again?"

I'm flattered.
And it's a bloody annoying name to have here in the UK, or in other words: Steen, Steel, Steno, Steyan and Ste'arn.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Denis is the biggest Pimp known to man and every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him
I wish i could do denis this weekend hes so irrasistable

Can't argue with a dictionary lol.
The greatest rapper on the face of the earth. Known for unparalleled hits such as "Ima Fuck a White Bitch" and "Suck My Dick While I Fuck That Ass". He is, in fact, so amazing that when his last CD dropped, people were killed at Tower Records. He appears in the 2009 comedy "Miss March".

Note: You must say ".mpeg". Just saying "horsedick" is incorrect and rather disrespectful.
We should totally get horsedick.mpeg to get us into the playboy mansion, he's like the biggest star on the planet.

All true facts.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.

My boyfriend is an absolute Joshua.

Ladies.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by definition #1
A male given name meaning strong, firm and safe.
Of course the girls like him, his name is Ethan after all.

Quote by definition #2
known for his good looks,whitty charm, and having a much larger penis than Colin.
Ethan is such a hunk, he's' so massive.

Quote by definition #3
A boy that can change a girl's heart from cold and broken, to full of love and happiness. He may be soft spoken but he has a lot to say. He is handsome and all the girls want him. He is athletic and strong, but still kind and gentle. He is hard working and very respectful. He does everything he can to make you happy. He's someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Mary: Wow that guy seems amazing. What's his name?
Lilly: Ethan

Mary: Oh, figures.

Quote by definition #4
A perfectly perfect male; an unavailable man.
I love you Ethan.

apparently I'm ****ing awesome, check the link out they are all like that http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ethan
Got a few good ones for Mitch

1. One of the coolest, if not the coolest human-created names to ever grace this planet. Almost every single person with this Godly-gift of a name has pure awesomness coursing through their blood.
John: Did you see that guy Mitch?
Bill: I sure as hell did, that guy is wicked awesome.

2. A super SEXY guy with a huge PENIS. The ladies love him.
wow...that dude is such a Mitch.

3. A cheeseburger eating beast
Damn that mitch can throw down cheeseburgers!

Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
These are all so stupid, but I eventually found this

A king size joint roll to be enjoyed during a long session as a personal or in a party.
Yo, I'm bout to roll a jon in dis bitch.
its been a minute since i blazed a jon son.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 2