Hi guys

I've found a pedal brand, Joyo, online, and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with it on bass? I've seen a few videos and read a bunch of reviews. They range from great, like people saying they play better than Boss pedals, to "It'll probably break before it arrives".

So I was just wondering if anyone has had any playing experience, and can tell me if they will last and be okay to play small gigs with.

Thanks a bunch
I don't personally but there are plenty of people that do. On the talkbass forum the joyo ultimate drive gets a lot of love. They sound like sturdy pedals, mainly boss clones, I advised our guitarist to get their crunch distortion and it's a nice pedal.
They're pretty ok, I had 2 up until recently.

Joyo Actone: Vox in a Box, sounded great and was well built. Very versatile and many parameters. I only got rid of it when I bought my MXR Blowtorch.

Joyo Delay: Brilliant for the money, but if you use it a lot you'll soon be looking at getting an upgrade. That said, the pedal that I recently got as an upgrade was about 10x more expensive than the joyo (TC Flashback x4).
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
they're mostly clones of pretty well-regarded circuits (very few actual boss clones, though).

reliability is the concern. mine have been fine, but i've heard a lot of complaints as well, and from people who know what they're talking about. i wouldn't trust them for gigging (that's not to say they'd definitely break, just i wouldn't trust them). For light home use, if you want to try a circuit without forking out far more money for the real thing, they're probably fine (at least if you buy new with warranty).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?