I have been slowly upgrading my gear. Take a look and tell me what you think

-Fryette Deliverance 120 (Dat KT88 grind)
-H&K Cab with V30's
-Ibanez FR series prestige (BKP Aftermaths for pickups)

Ibanez FR Prestige (BKP'd out)
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
Last edited by viper62084 at Jun 13, 2014,
Freeerer reeeerer (<thats a whistle btw) Thats gotta be one of the sexiest Ibanez guitars I've ever seen. Very slick lookin' monster of a rig you got there, HNAD!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Sank you guys. Much appreciated
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
damn. nice and solid rig.i have a Sig:X (which from what i can tell is its bigger brother) and they are sick. i love the simplicity of the Deliverance though. beautiful prestige, if thats your first one, i predict many more shall come your way.

if you feel like experimenting throw a pair of K100's in the cab.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
damn. nice and solid rig.i have a Sig:X (which from what i can tell is its bigger brother) and they are sick. i love the simplicity of the Deliverance though. beautiful prestige, if thats your first one, i predict many more shall come your way.

if you feel like experimenting throw a pair of K100's in the cab.

Fryette makes the best sounding high gain amps, atleast I think so. The Sig:X is a sexy work horse, I must admit I miss having a multiple channel amplifier but ive gotten use to using the vol knob for cleans and I like it. The sig:X was first on my list if I were going to get a multi channel amp. I tried out diezels, bogners, ENGL, orange, diamond and mesa's when looking for a high quality amplifier and fryette (again in my opinion) hands down had the best tone. Good to see someone else appreciates the amplifiers that dude builds. Genius.
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
Very nice.

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Man I'm hard already.

That's seriously beautiful.
Like, I'd hit it if it was a woman.

The cab has the things that blink...
Maaaan that's beautiful.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
holy hell. thats a sexy ibanez
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Don't usually like Ibanez, but I think I'd make an exception for this one.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I've honestly never seen an Ibby like that before. Great score. Never played a Fryette so I will have to just drool over yours for now. Congrats!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by viper62084
Fryette makes the best sounding high gain amps, atleast I think so. The Sig:X is a sexy work horse, I must admit I miss having a multiple channel amplifier but ive gotten use to using the vol knob for cleans and I like it. The sig:X was first on my list if I were going to get a multi channel amp. I tried out diezels, bogners, ENGL, orange, diamond and mesa's when looking for a high quality amplifier and fryette (again in my opinion) hands down had the best tone. Good to see someone else appreciates the amplifiers that dude builds. Genius.

they really do get it done. i like the control of the gain, and it allows you to dial the gain back a bit and have a nice heavy tone with excellent clarity that is really nice. and you can still get a good hit in the balls on heavy palm muted notes. great amp!

i was actually looking for a deliverance, but saw a listing for a SIG:X $1050 shipped on a forum. i don't think it was up there more than two minutes until i PM'd him and got it. minty fresh with fresh power tubes/ cant beat that.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by viper62084
I have been slowly upgrading my gear. Take a look and tell me what you think

-Fryette Deliverance 120 (Dat KT88 grind)
-H&K Cab with V30's
-Ibanez FR series prestige (BKP Aftermaths for pickups)

Solid choice, that was my first Fryette! The Emi-built Fatbottoms are the preferred speakers but the V30s are very good, too. I didn't like the K100s with it because it took away from the rawness of the D120.

You'll love the UltraLead (KT88) and CLX (EL34 version of the UL), too, for the same type of aggressiveness. The Sig:X is a bit more refined and versatile but doesn't match the carnage the D120 delivers.

I would love to buy a CLX. I think I would still prefer to the kt88's though, the tones i get out of this are so solid. I've fine tuned a sound that is almost picture perfect so I probably wouldnt want to use any other brand. I'm sure I would enjoy some other manufacturers but **** it.
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
Nice rig.

I really like the looks of that Ibanez, the body thickness reminds me of the Aerodine Tele
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Nice rig.

I really like the looks of that Ibanez, the body thickness reminds me of the Aerodine Tele

Yeah one of the reasons I bought it was because I was interested in a tele-styled body guitar, but I really love and prefer ebony fretboards. So this guitar was right up my alley, especially with the pickups that it comes with. It seriously sounds orgasmic through the D120. BKP's are legit I gotta say
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
Actually the other guitar I was going for that was competing with this ibanez was the music man reflex by ernie ball, which is also a beautiful guitar and remarkably similar to this ibanez believe it or not
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
Yeah, I bought a G&L ASAT Deluxe a few months ago and it is quite thin and has some nice contours. There is something about a super-tele that I just like, and when I was a kid, I wouldn't have touched a tele with a 10ft pole
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Yeah, I bought a G&L ASAT Deluxe a few months ago and it is quite thin and has some nice contours. There is something about a super-tele that I just like, and when I was a kid, I wouldn't have touched a tele with a 10ft pole

Exactly how I am hahaha
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412