hello, I hope Im not being too much of a nuisance by asking if someone can point me or send me a raw guitar mp3 for testing equipment.

I built a preamp from a high gain amp and as far as I know it works as it should, but Im having problems setting up for my ideal metal tone. theres just too many IRs too choose from and I cant seem to find the one best for me as well as effects settings(I use guitar rig 5 for effects and sometimes for IR loading. Id use a raw file so that I can tweak settings while listening to the tone, which I cant do while playing guitar.

my playing isnt the cleanest and Ive just been unhappy at all my attempts at making my own raw file. can someone show me to a raw guitar mp3 thats ideal for testing metal tones?
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
That'd be pointless as the tone of your guitar is pretty damn important when it comes to dialing in tones.

Guitar Rigs distorted tones aren't all that great. You'd be better off using a LePou amp (see the sticky) with a TS clone and the IR's.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I didnt say I was using GR5 to get any distorted tones, I just mentioned that I use it as an effects processor(delay and reverb) and sometimes as an IR whenever Im not using the TPA-1(Ignite amps power amp sim) in the signal chain.

the preamp I built is the lead channel of a Soldano X88r, which has buttloads of gain. Im asking for a raw guitar mp3 mainly because it would sound better than my own playing and would be far less distracting. Im aware my guitars tones would be more fitting for my own amp, but it would sort of cool to hear someone elses playing.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1