https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJh2FFUUoU

at about 8 seconds in. it looks like he has the strings muted and is hitting all of them. idk.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Uh...a wah wah
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
wah wah, yeah
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the link i posted right there ^
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
i think that's still wah but he's slowly releasing the bend while wahing
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think that's still wah but he's slowly releasing the bend while wahing

Maybe with tremolo as well? Since the note is cutting in and out.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
^ I think wah will give the impression that's happening, but i could be wrong

hendrix does something similar and i always assumed he was flicking the pickup selector quickly (i.e. i've seen clips of hendrix doing stuff like that and that's what he was doing), but you can see srv isn't going near the pickup selector there.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It's all a WAH...nothing else...in all the clips....rocking the wah back and forth while bending up/down will give that sort of tremolo like effect...
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Quote by kennethdave
It's all a WAH...nothing else...in all the clips....rocking the wah back and forth while bending up/down will give that sort of tremolo like effect...

it doesnt sound like hes bending it it sounds like the pitch is changing immediately, not like bending
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
it doesnt sound like hes bending it it sounds like the pitch is changing immediately, not like bending

Have you ever heard of pre bending...?? And using the wah at the same...?? Why dont you try it...
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
^ yeah, he's already bent the note and is just gradually releasing it while rocking the wah

Quote by kennethdave

yeah i think so
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?