I've been after a Telecaster for a while now, but the ones I tried just didn't seem to click with me. That was until last Monday, when I tried out this beauty in the guitar shop -

I'm very happy with it! It sounds great, plays amazing and looks fantastic I made a little demo here, the overdriven tones are so nice, exactly what I've been wanting for quite some time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57pljVz4fo

I also made this little test recording - https://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/squier-classic-vibe-telecaster-test-2

Dare I say this plays and sounds better than my Fender Mustang? I absolutely love the tone, and it's a joy to play!
I've always liked that natural finish and chrome look. Sweet deal, bud! And may I say, that is one no-nonsense strum you got there!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice man! I have a weakness for natural finishes. Been eyeing a semihollow classic vibe tele myself for a while. I especially like the tone of the dirty neck and bridge in your demo.

Quote by StarGeezerTim
And may I say, that is one no-nonsense strum you got there!

Hello,

Good playing mate !!

I am in bit of dilemma here, I was quite convinced to buy a CV 50's until I saw a Top loaded 6 saddle bridge MIM made in 1994(costs half the price of CV ), which would you think is better.. 20 year old MIM (with some pick up and pot Mod's, which i am ready to do) or brand new Classic vibe 50's ?

Advice appreciated !!

Thanks !!
Congratulations! CV Teles are great. I've been GAS'ing for one for years, but... Priorities.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Stratstruck
Hello,

Good playing mate !!

I am in bit of dilemma here, I was quite convinced to buy a CV 50's until I saw a Top loaded 6 saddle bridge MIM made in 1994(costs half the price of CV ), which would you think is better.. 20 year old MIM (with some pick up and pot Mod's, which i am ready to do) or brand new Classic vibe 50's ?

Advice appreciated !!

Thanks !!

Play both. The MIM's 6 saddles will probably be easier to tune.
Quote by Ippon
Play both. The MIM's 6 saddles will probably be easier to tune.

Thanks !!

E bay purchase !!
Playing is descent. But your bicept is skinnier then the neck of that guitar. Get some excercise.
Nice playing mate! I always like natural finishes than any finishes. Been a fan of the shape of teles since I think they are sexy xD. Where was it made? I know not much about Squiers so..and Squiers seem to beat those expensive Fenders by sound, which I agree of.
The wood looks good, so play it, you should. HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Great looking Tele, HNGD!
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
HNGD what's she like to play?Love the finish on the body,Looks real nice?Looks like pine to me,I'm no expert though.