Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't think of where it might be better suited. I'm trying to find a song, and it doesn't seem to exist. I'm looking for Michiya Haruhata's version of Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence by Ryuichi Sakamoto. I know his arrangement of it exists, it has been covered multiple times on youtube and a thread requesting the tab for it was posted a few years ago (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1291048). That thread got no replies, and I'm tabbing it out myself based off the cover by SATSUMA3042 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5cIA72LCN8), but I really would like to hear the original track. The video linked in that thread has been removed from youtube, and google has gotten me nowhere with actually finding the track. If anyone knows where/how I can actually hear his version. Grooveshark and Spotify don't seem to have it either. Other Michiya Haruhata songs exist on youtube, but just not this, and I am getting frustrated. Somebody please help!

Thanks,
Walrus
Call me walrus! Or latte!

Gear:
Fernandes Retrorocket Deluxe DG
G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top
Fender Lonestar Deluxe Reissue (MIM, Texas Specials and Pearly Gates HB)
ZOOM G5
Danelectro Daddy-O overdrive
Perhaps the title of the song is wrong. That happens quite a bit with youtube.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
The title of the song is right, it's the title song from the Japanese movie with the same name.

Danny that's a cover of his version, not him playing =/
Call me walrus! Or latte!

Gear:
Fernandes Retrorocket Deluxe DG
G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top
Fender Lonestar Deluxe Reissue (MIM, Texas Specials and Pearly Gates HB)
ZOOM G5
Danelectro Daddy-O overdrive
Yeah, I hate it when people don't point out that they're doing a cover.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!