They've gotta be beat, they've gotta look good doing it, They have to have a thousand stories within all there dings and dents, they have to look like they came from heaven or hell to **** up all things on earth. No pretty boy shit here

Ill Start it off
Here are my ghetto-ass guitars, niggaz.

EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Why'd you put all that crap on your guitar? Ewww.

Have you ever seen people with tattoos? I'm wondering why they do that...
Quote by eddiehimself
Here are my ghetto-ass guitars, niggaz.

Did you paint the black one yourself or is that factory paint? I bondo'd and painted my Schecter. That Ibanez is one scary guitar, Looks like it should be used to beat the shit out of any naysayers. Its dying for a sticker or something though. Maybe those army style number stencils...
Last edited by siksenserecords at Jun 14, 2014,
Quote by siksenserecords
Have you ever seen people with tattoos? I'm wondering why they do that...

It's to confuse the scientists who dig them up 5000 years from now.

"We're still trying to make sense of the skin decorations...Was this some kind of religious thing? What's the significance of this primitive tattoo of a ritualistic mouse creature (extinct now, but we've seen it before in their literature, and these hats with the same kind of ears have been unearthed before)? We're going to preserve the hides and put them on display."
Quote by siksenserecords
Did you paint the black one yourself or is that factory paint? I bondo'd and painted my Schecter. That Ibanez is one scary guitar, Looks like it should be used to beat the shit out of any naysayers. Its dying for a sticker or something though. Maybe those army style number stencils...

I painted guitar number 1 using Halford's satin black spray paint. The "Ibanez" doesn't actually exist any more (which is hardly a surprise seeing how crap it was...)
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Please help me. I looked at my guitars, and although they are "cool" and "sweet" and maybe even "cool ass" guitars, I don't have any "baller ass" guitars.

Could you direct me to a store that sells guitars in the "baller ass" category? Some "cool ass shit" and "hot shit" guitars would be good too.

Thanks.

I don't know where to start. This POS had a few holes in the headstock, a broken post of the 4th tuner, destroyed nut, all frets removed and the fretboard painted with a sharpie, a cracked neck pocket, a huge chunk of plywood missing from the lower horn, the term was falling apart and only one pickup was working (with problems). Note the beautiful paint job. The guitar was still functioning with 5 strings on though until we destroyed the input jack.
Now this guitar is a project guitar, the lower horn has been reshaped, we glued in a big block of wood in the term cavity to put in a hard tail bridge and sanded the finish.
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12