Another Parker, this time in lime gold with MIDI. Parkers play incredibly well due to the ss frets + carbon glass fretboard - NO idea why they aren't more popular. Th curves are also ridiculously sexy.

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Awesome color on that Parker. Indeed their fretboards are really something else.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
That is about the coolest thing I've seen all morning! Grats!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
awesome i always thought parkers looked cool, but then i'm not really in the "if it doesn't look like a strat, tele or les paul it looks wrong" camp (though I like the classics too, don't get me wrong).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a Parker Fly Artist in white and it is one of my favourite guitars.
Plays really well and the fret board and frets are always quite clean and easy to maintain.
Mine has piezos and mags that all sound amazing, with coil tap push pull knob and all.
I guess the price is the main reason they are not so popular with everyone
Got mine used though for a reasonable price, so I can't complain.
I've never particularly wanted a Parker but my god is that thing sexy! HNGD!!!!!!!
Last edited by ThrashingDeath at Jun 15, 2014,
Love Parkers, and have at least a couple on my G.A.S. list.

OK, Stealthtastic, you've had several stunning NGDs the past few days, so I'll ask: did you rob a guitar store?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
OK, Stealthtastic, you've had several stunning NGDs the past few days, so I'll ask: did you rob a guitar store?

My take - eBay shopping spree or actually "Next Guitar Display"
HNGD! Amazing colour.
What kind of tone do these guitars have? What music does it suit?
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Amazing color, I love metallic finishes. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Damn, that's nice. But what do the switches do? Guitars with multiple switches are a Good Thing.
HNGD. Looks sweet.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Wow that is awesome. I've always loved parkers. I've played some mojos. And I owned a mii that had an awesome neck. But I'm sure none of them could compare to this custom. LOVE the color. Sweet pick up man.