So 3 days ago i changed the strings of my Cort X-6, and my guitar keeps getting out of tune really really fast, I know it's supposed to hapoen but not in this way. When i tune my guitar (wich takes about a minute) my guitar has already gone out of tune again. I think it has something to do with my Floyd Rose whammy bar. Help would be so much appreciated!

Rock on!
Did you stretch the strings before locking the nut?
And when you are dealing with a floyd-equipped guitar, the strings are dependent from each other, so when you tune one string the other falls out of tune. You have to repeat the tuning procedure over and over until all strings are in tune.
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
How do you get it in tune then? It's so hard beacause when you tune 1 string the other goes out of tune again, it's an infinite cycle
IDK, 7-8 cycles of tuning always did it for me...
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Before I blocked my floyd, I put the strings on, put a block behind the trem, got it sort of in tune (in this order: E, e, B, A, G, D), locked the nut, then removed the block and fine tuned in the same order (E, e, B, A, G, D).
Then I saw sense and blocked it off.
Quote by ScreaminString
How do you get it in tune then? It's so hard beacause when you tune 1 string the other goes out of tune again, it's an infinite cycle

You should be blocking your bridge before you change strings.
There are a couple of YouTube vids that show the fastest way to restring a Floyd and bring it into tune. One involves loosening the screws on the spring claw...
Quote by ScreaminString

With experience you learn to "over-tune" the lower strings so that tuning up the higher strings compensates the sharp tuning if the lower strings - much quicker that way.
What the people said, stretch your strings, keep tuning up and stretching until none of them go flat anymore.

You want the strings stretched enough so that they don't stretch out of tune anymore when you play hard or do bends. It's physics.
It sounds to me like your new strings have higher tension than the old strings so you need to tighten the springs in your trem a little to compensate.
Not taking any online orders.