Page 1 of 2
i have a hedgehog and a parrot and guinea pigs and hamsters

but no good pictures
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I love hedgehogs! We looked after one for a few hours until the SSPCA came out and rescued it
My Aunt had a hedgehog she rescued whilst I was staying at hers last time. Noisy little bastard, kept me awake most nights.
i have had mine for four years after the texas animal whatever took like 10,000 animals from some illegal pet trade company in texas

how does a hedgehog keep you up they almost never make noise
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by theogonia777
i have had mine for four years after the texas animal whatever took like 10,000 animals from some illegal pet trade company in texas

how does a hedgehog keep you up they almost never make noise

It wasn't domesticated because my Aunt wanted to send it back into the wild, so it would spend all night adding to it's nest, throwing it's food/water bowls around, snuffling and scratching.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

All if these are great.

Wondered how longing would be rik Triezaa jr aooeared

Charlie
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Hannah, picture with all the clothing was when we lived in tumbler ridge, BC, which get's temperatures around -40 to -50 celcius, it was about -43 when we took that picture it was painful for her to walk even with the boots.

Quote by Thrill-house
Rikku

Is that a short-hair mini? We've had two of the long-hair mini's and they make GREAT companions/friends!

They're loyal, loving, friendly...brave and very, very smart. Our present one is wonderful, and as far as 'he' knows, like our own child.

Your's looks great too. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Last edited by Beowolff at Jun 14, 2014,
go and get one right now what will happen

that's what my brother did and we all love her now
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
go and get one right now what will happen

that's what my brother did and we all love her now

My mom doesn't want animals in the house
banned
well we didn't want a 4th (at the time) dog either lol

not allowing your child to have pets is some abusive shit yo

not really but kinda
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by deadsmileyface
My mom doesn't want animals in the house

u are in the house, ha ha u crazy sob
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

not allowing your child to have pets is some abusive shit yo

for real
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by lolmnt
u are in the house, ha ha u crazy sob

its funny that u say that because the thousandth time I was like mom lets get a dog she was like "but I already have one
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 15, 2014,

my kitty named Annie.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Beowolff
Is that a short-hair mini? We've had two of the long-hair mini's and they make GREAT companions/friends!

They're loyal, loving, friendly...brave and very, very smart. Our present one is wonderful, and as far as 'he' knows, like our own child.

Your's looks great too. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Yeah. Best dog I've ever had, and I wasn't even planning on getting one. A few years back my gf's roommate got her as a puppy and then a month later decided she didn't want her anymore. I ended up taking care of her most of the time anyway (roommate pretty much ignored her) so I couldn't not take her.
Quote by deadsmileyface
This is a great thread but it makes me very sad because I've always wanted a dog or a cat

Same except it makes me sad because my hamster died and I don't have any pics of her on my phone because they were on my old phone which broke

Whenever I ask my mom for a cat she says "but I already have one" and pats me on the head

Also:

cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 15, 2014,

Me watching england get #rekt last night with my homies
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Jun 15, 2014,
I'll just send you the kitty pix I send my mom every other week.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't have any pets because my parents won't let me get one.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
^ is that his default look?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
^ is that his default look?

her Nah, it mustve been a hot day or something
Page 1 of 2