Thanks for looking at my stuff mate!

This is actually pretty good for a demo; the bass tone is nice and the singer's voice fits well with the track. I like the multitracking in the chorus with the different guitar parts and the bends etc. The bass could be a bit higher in the mix, as could the bass drum, but I really think this has potential! It's very catchy, reminds me of the sort of song that plays on a racing game or something, it has that driving tempo. Overall very good!
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Good job man, I really liked the song. The drums sounds a little fake to me, I don't know if you programmed? Good beat, but the high hat and other drum sounds could be improved.

Also the mix seems really condensed. I'm not listening through high quality speakers, but when I play this song, it seems to have a small and compact sound, where as other songs I listen to are more projecting, allow more room for breathing. It's a mixing thing, maybe learn to notch out certain areas in bass, or guitar and vox to allow other instruments key frequencies to pull through or have someone else mix and master for you. Maybe compare playing this next to other mixes and see if you notice anything different.

Overall great sounds, you guys work well together. The next song it went to flowed into another great style. Hope some tips might help, keep up the good work!

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32736911#post32736911
Quote by reelbigfish2020
Good job man, I really liked the song. The drums sounds a little fake to me, I don't know if you programmed? Good beat, but the high hat and other drum sounds could be improved.

Also the mix seems really condensed. I'm not listening through high quality speakers, but when I play this song, it seems to have a small and compact sound, where as other songs I listen to are more projecting, allow more room for breathing. It's a mixing thing, maybe learn to notch out certain areas in bass, or guitar and vox to allow other instruments key frequencies to pull through or have someone else mix and master for you. Maybe compare playing this next to other mixes and see if you notice anything different.

Overall great sounds, you guys work well together. The next song it went to flowed into another great style. Hope some tips might help, keep up the good work!

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32736911#post32736911

Drums are fake, yeah lol. It's a bit of a bedroom recording. And I think I made some minor messups in regards to amp EQ so I had to pull it a bit together in the DAW.

Thank you though, I'll definitely try to make the next one seem a little clearer!
Very nice track! Writing is very well done. I think the vocals suit the style of the song well, which most of the people above me mentioned. It is easy to tell that the drums are fake, however. Not really a bad thing, considering I use programmed drums myself. Maybe you should consider playing around with the velocity meters a bit more for each drum hit to provide more variety, or adding a reverb to the overhead track (if there is one) to soften the cymbals up a little bit. Overall very solid, certainly a track that has been put a lot of time into.

Check out my track perhaps? I've seen your feedback on other threads, and you seem to know your stuff.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1647560