Page 1 of 6
I bet you're all shitlords.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The morbidly obese should have to pay airfare for the proximal seat their fat spills into.
I think it's phat
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Seref
The morbidly obese should have to pay airfare for the proximal seat their fat spills into.

You okay with black people forever paying more than all other people?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
You okay with black people forever paying more than all other people?

Yeah. And the jews and mexicans, too.
The morbidly obese people who claim to be beautiful need punching
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

if u are fat&happy wt that, cool

if u are not fat&are happy, cool

u shud be happy&be the best u u can be
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There seems to be an underlying theme of evolution to my posts today... nevertheless;

Why would we need fat to keep warm if we "evolved on tropical beaches"? That makes no sense.

Seals, walruses and whales are nautical mammals. We are not; therefore we can assume that we do not have the same evolutionary path as these animals.

Also, I'm pretty sure that back when we were all hunter gatherers, fat storage was for storing energy for periods of when we couldn't find any food.

The BS here is off the charts
Quote by E7#9
There seems to be an underlying theme of evolution to my posts today... nevertheless;

Why would we need fat to keep warm if we "evolved on tropical beaches"? That makes no sense.

Seals, walruses and whales are nautical mammals. We are not; therefore we can assume that we do not have the same evolutionary path as these animals.

Also, I'm pretty sure that back when we were all hunter gatherers, fat storage was for storing energy for periods of when we couldn't find any food.

The BS here is off the charts

wat about aquatic ape theory
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I wouldn't go up to someone fat and try to offend them, or even comment on their weight (unless they asked me about it, obviously), but it is not healthy to be overweight, each to their own though.

But, I really fucking hate all the people who moan about 'real women aren't stick insects, they have curves' who are a) fat, not 'curvy'; b) being completely hypocritical when they feel fat people shouldn't be victimised; and c) are probably insecure and jealous of the people in better shape.

If people want to be fat and don't care about the health risks of excessive weight, up to them - I won't stop them. By the same token, if someone tries to complain about people being thin, anorexia aside (which probably should involve trying to help people), they know where they can fuck off to
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by lolmnt
if u are fat&happy wt that, cool

if u are not fat&are happy, cool

u shud be happy&be the best u u can be

Basically, this.

Quote by BladeSlinger
wat about aquatic ape theory

Assuming you're serious, it's a load of bollocks and all experts agree on this these days, aside from nutjobs/attention seekers.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
If people would attempt to be even just a little healthy I wouldn't really be bothered by it, but that never seems to be the case. For example, one of my friends has a younger brother (he's around 16) that's just massive (375+ lbs) and everyone is perfectly content with it, that pisses me off. I mean, I'm 6'2"/230 lbs and I look small compared to him.
I do not think it is okay to insult overweight/obese people or otherwise put them at an unnecessary disadvantage; however I think it is good to be a health conscience society and I have no problem with encouraging people to lose weight in a constructive manner.

That's all I have to say about that.
...Is this a brad thread where the joke is how stupid it is, or is The Pit really to Tumblr levels of stupidity?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by necrosis1193
...Is this a brad thread where the joke is how stupid it is, or is The Pit really to Tumblr levels of stupidity?

How have you not yet noticed that the pit has become Timblr 2.0?
Quote by necrosis1193

The latter.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Well to be fair that thing does look like a walrus.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Life Is Brutal

Google Starting Strength (commonly shortened to SS.) Pray hard and pray often. For you are a brother to many here already. You are swole of mind. However you must not forget you are a follower of Brodin. Do not fear the path of iron, embrace it. For thee who prays will be rewarded. Do not fall for the traps and tricks of Broki and always remember to stay swole od mind, body, and spirit. Read the works of Brodin and you will succeed. Wheymen brother.

so good
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
idk. I can see the issues with encouraging people to be unhealthy and that, but I don't think stigma and abuse are really constructive ways to help people get better. I think unless you're the person's doctor, the whole "big is beautiful" thing seems kinda OK - I'd rather people were happy - what element said.
I am very much pro fat shaming. We need to let people know that they are disgusting and unpleasant to be around or they will not have any pressure to conform to societal ideals which are in place for a reason.
Quote by Wiegenlied
so good

The path of Brodin is righteous and true. Followers experiences gainz of the body, mind, and spirit. Inquire upon the works of the Swolefather and become enlightened.

Wheymen.

http://bookofbrodin.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Brodin_Wiki

OT: Fat people shouldn't be shamed, but they should not expect other people to be attracted to them or attempt to say that they are attractive; I feel that no one should do that. People are attracted to what they personally prefer, and that's not going to change. If someone isn't attracted to me, I'm not like "omg what a bitch, how cud u not like me", instead I respect their opinion, and if I gave enough of a shit, I would change myself to better fit their attraction.

Also, being obese is an obvious health issue which should be addressed; Lying to yourself that you're healthy when you weigh over 400 pounds is not good.
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at Jun 15, 2014,
I'm not going to go around and shame fat people, but I do believe that it should start going the way of smoking which is becoming less and less socially acceptable.

the fact of the matter is that obese people, like smokers, cost the public health system billions of dollars a year (in Australia) and hardly anything is being done about it. From a goverment point of view we've barely moved on from the crappy food pyramid and most people wouldn't have a clue about what actually constitutes a healthy diet.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I am very much pro fat shaming. We need to let people know that they are disgusting and unpleasant to be around or they will not have any pressure to conform to societal ideals which are in place for a reason.

Trigger warning for ignorance/being a cis shitlord.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by metal4eva_22
How have you not yet noticed that the pit has become Timblr 2.0?

do you two talk about anything else?
i don't know why i feel so dry

Oddly enough, as offensive as that might sound, I pretty much agree. I'm not going to go out of my way to tell someone how their appearance is so repugnant or whatever but, I surely will never accept it as a societal norm. I want people to be happy no matter what but, a healthy person is almost always a happy person. If someone's obese and proud/content with it, fine. In the long run, though, it's going to bite them in their fat ass and they'll most likely wish they had acted much sooner.

However, we all gotta go somehow, someday so, ehhh.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Trigger warning for ignorance/being a cis shitlord.

See, there you go, now I'm self-conscious of my ignorance and I'll strive to be smarter in the future. The current trend of embracing and celebrating obesity does nothing but perpetuate a severe problem endemic in society. I guess I should invest in pharmaceutical companies that produce heart disease and diabetes related pills so at least I'm benefiting from these gelatinous sub-human beasts.
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Jun 15, 2014,
I'll bet the bovine in the TSs picture collects disability payments for being such a behemoth.
See, there you go, now I'm self-conscious of my ignorance and I'll strive to be smarter in the future. The current trend of embracing and celebrating obesity does nothing but perpetuate a severe problem endemic in society. I guess I should invest in pharmaceutical companies that produce heart disease and diabetes related pills so at least I'm benefiting from these gelatinous sub-human beasts.

Best insult I've heard in a while.
Being fat isn't healthy but shaming people is a stretch too. Continuing to promote a healthy lifestyle is probably the best thing we can do.
I used to try and not think down of them. But since working in a grocery store and watching them fill their carts with piles and piles of shit everyday I just think they're morons.

But hey, whatever floats your boat, not gonna say anything tho cuz that wouldn't be nice or cool.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 15, 2014,
Guys I just had an excellent idea. The government should work in conjunction with physicians/GPs and all of their obese clients should have to provide a meal to the homeless or malnourished for each meal they consume themselves until they can get back to a healthy weight.

What could possibly go wrong?
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Jun 15, 2014,
Quote by WCPhils
I used to try and not think down of them. But since working in a grocery store and watching them fill their carts with piles and piles of shit everyday I just think they're morons.

Not gonna say that tho cuz that wouldn't be nice or cool

The same happened to me but working at a fast food restaurant. i was like: "How the hell do you even fit all that food in your body?!".
Quote by Eastwinn
do you two talk about anything else?

No, we talk of plenty else, it's just that when I scan the pit I look at who has last posted as well as the topic. And I know Nec and know he's a p cool guy with rational explanations to his opinions, so when I saw he had last posted I though I might as well check it out, even though it was a ******ed topic. And what do you know, I agreed with him.

As a matter of fact, I can't even remember what got me to check the pit again, I think it was a combo of Phil and Ian, who are both now banned. All I know is I've been browsing the pit a lot less and just sticking to only threads.
My favorite thing ever is watching a fat person say they are into the atkins diet (sausage and bacon diet) then watch them eat a 1500 calorie meal like it's healthy.

Fat people should "Stand Up" to obesity
Last edited by cheesefries at Jun 15, 2014,
Guys I just had an excellent idea. The government should work in conjunction with physicians/GPs and all of their obese clients should have to provide a meal to the homeless or malnourished for each meal they consume themselves until they can get back to a healthy weight.

What could possibly go wrong?

Register all obese people and report any suspicious fativity!