http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27859559

DJ Casey Kasem, best known for hosting US radio show American Top 40, has died at the age of 82, his daughter has said.

Kasem became a household name in the US after launching the nationally-syndicated show in 1970.

He also voiced cartoon character Shaggy in Scooby-Doo.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

at first I was like who?

but then I was like RIP shaggy
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
maybe its a fake casey kasem that switched places with the real one when he went missing recently, so he can live off the grid
No idea who that is.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Wow, I didn't realize he was that old. Atleast he lived a full, successful life. RiP
Loved listening to that guy on Sat mornings doing the American Top 40 radio show when I was a kid. RIP Casey, you opened my ears to a lot of music.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I use to listen to Casey's top 40 a lot during the early '80s to mid '90s. This is sad news for sure, especially for the older generation who knew and loved him.

R.I.P Casey.
Not only has Casey Kasem died, Francis Matthews (voice of Captain Scarlet) has died too.
That's my childhood over then.

RIP Casey & Francis
rip shaggy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My name is Casey and old people would always be like "Casey Kasem, how ya doin?" And I'd just stand there confused.

Nevertheless, ruh roh Raggy.
I used to listen to him every sunday. I hope his eulogy is read like a long distance dedication.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown