I have a peavey classic 50 212 and I am a big fan of jack whites tone in "Hello Operator" and "Black Math" also "The Air Near my Fingers" and all of the self titled album and elephant really, I want to know if two Jensen c12k's can get me there? Im open to new options and i would like a little more bass than his sound provides if possible. Thank you!
Are you on any other guitar forums? TGP is actually pretty good for more specific questions like this (but ignore the cork-sniffing if you don't want to be broke within the month).

I'm pretty into speakers but I haven't tried that one (plus I'm also not that well up on jack white ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The most important thing when trying to capture the White Stripes sound is to get yourself a crap drummer.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
lol cath.

Quote by mr.jensen
I have a peavey classic 50 212 and I am a big fan of jack whites tone in "Hello Operator" and "Black Math" also "The Air Near my Fingers" and all of the self titled album and elephant really, I want to know if two Jensen c12k's can get me there? Im open to new options and i would like a little more bass than his sound provides if possible. Thank you!

what current settings do you use? on my classic 50 i plug into the bright channel, stick a dummy plug into the normal channel for the bass boost, and crank the channel volume. that gives me nice dynamic crunchy cleans.

edit: though jack used a twin with an mxr micro amp slammed into it. and don't forget the shitty guitars with shitty pickups.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Jun 17, 2014,
I use the bass boost stick too but it doesn't do its justice even with bass on full