w/e
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
chill out
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by MinterMan22
mommy the big kids on ultimate guitar don't like me and i wet my pants pants. waaaaah! i can't even poop mom can you poop for me?

that's pathetic.
dude thats awful. i hope he went to the hospital becuase if left unchecked that could damage his brain and other vital organs dang. mods take this down im gonna puke
Quote by Tag43
dude thats awful. i hope he went to the hospital becuase if left unchecked that could damage his brain and other vital organs dang. mods take this down im gonna puke

baby.
Quote by MinterMan22
you make like 7 threads every day and they're all shit just saying

Very shit
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
how is he NOT banned already?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
stupid video, stupid thread.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ewwww...why the hell is he touching it?

Also, who the fuck goes, "I just split my forehead! I should record this and put it on Youtube!"? Go the ER, you dumb shit. Make a video about it AFTER you get stitched up. Ugh.
Quote by 457undead
how is he NOT banned already?

My daddy is rich and he bought the forum.