Hey ! I'm not the big metalcore fan so I'll try to focus on what I like in this style, meaning the guitar/orchestration.

I've listen to the first 3 tracks so far and have been amazed by the guitar work. The riffs are very cleverly found, the harmonies between the different guitars suits the style well and are damn creative.

We can see that you've put time and effort in your composition/mix and it pays off. I find the tone you used for your guitars to be very Metallica-Like, particularly in World Of Confusion, that has Hetfield-esque riffs .

Favorite one so far is World Of Confusion, I loved the breakdowns, and it is nicely mixed. The drums are adding a nice dimension to the song too. I'm sorry I can't critique the vocals, it's not really my style and I don't know what's good or not in that matter, so I'll leave that to the others.

I'll add some other points once I'll listen to the other tracks the album, but so far, it's been great ! (I've downloaded it from your bandcamp and I'm looking forward to listening to your next work)

Anyway, very good work, you almost made me enjoy metalcore !
Last edited by FloodEver at Jun 16, 2014,
First off, the production on this is really good. The vocals are a tad echoey, BUT I LOVE how they sound. Did you do them? Almost black metal esque, but more badass. They were the best part. If in the future you ever want a guest solo on a song, HIT ME UP!!!!I would love to play on something like one of these songs.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1647133
Quote by awesomo41894
First off, the production on this is really good. The vocals are a tad echoey, BUT I LOVE how they sound. Did you do them? Almost black metal esque, but more badass. They were the best part. If in the future you ever want a guest solo on a song, HIT ME UP!!!!I would love to play on something like one of these songs.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1647133

Yes I did everything here. The vocals were the hardest and took the longest to record haha. Thanks for the feedback!