Hey there!

I'm in desperate need of choosing an acoustic guitar, but I'm not sure which one I should choose, you know.

It wouldn't be an acoustic guitar, just one to play folk/country/acoustic rock, you know.

Anybody have any ideas?
Plan to spend $300-$500 for a decent player because spending less will be a disappointment. Focus on three, choose the one you like best. Takamine, Seagull, and Yamaha all make decent quality instruments for less than $500. Go check em out and if you don't play yet, take someone who does.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
If you're spending under $500 get a Yamaha. Get someone experienced in guitars to play it before buying it - make sure it has no intonation issues, no tuning issues, and decent action ( if you don't know what any of that means, bring a friend who does).
I'm putting a vote in for Tanglewood if they are being sold near you.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
My favorite guitars under £200 are Takamine and Cort. Amazing quality for the price. Walden is also good but not bright sounding enough for my taste.
I'm a fan of Seagulls.

Honestly, though, what you need to do is go to a good, locally-owned store, and play a bunch of guitars in your price range. Buy the one that speaks to you, that demands you pick it up. The difference between a good Yamaha, Breedlove, or Seagull is mostly one of taste.

Avoid a Guitar Center or Sam Ash. Mom and pop guitar stores are far more likely to have a salesperson you can trust.
Seagulls are good also. I concur. I think Yamaha is a hit-n-miss and when I say that I'm thinking price-point, what is comparable for the money at that price point, and also where it's made. Most of the time, I find Yamaha's unremarkable, not necessarily bad, but given other brands in that price point they are.

I especially like Cedar top/mahogany combination on the BL and Seagulls.

Best,

Sean