ey guys 'n' girls,
here's a song that i only posted on fb a few weeks ago, but none of my ****ed up fb friends with a few exceptions seems interested in instrumental guitar music, all persons i showed in private, musicians as non-musicians, told me it sounds great and so on, but i'm very sure one or two are speaking out of kindness. so your opinion is asked!!!

please, if you listen, listen to the end. surprise guaranteed ; ) ... my youtube channel contains another killing immortal men song as well as a few other things... feel free to watch and comment.

So here it is

killing immortal Men - Leave those shadows from the past

[contains ezdrummer line, 3 guitars & 1 bassline. all self played. excuse poor audio quality, started homerecording half a year ago with rather cheap equip]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWEvuH71if4
Last edited by fl0w3rr41n at Jun 16, 2014,
Well, I listened twice. I'm just starting again in recording myself, so I'm no pro critic by any means, and I'm also pretty strapped and stuck using whatever I get my hands on (EZDrummer, Shredsuite...ect.)
I have to say though, I was impressed. It sounded pretty professional to be honest. The surprise at the end also impressed me. That was a killer guitar tone and the playing is really really good also. I'll be checking out your other stuff too!

I'm curious now about what else you're using. What's you DAW? Your guitar processor? Bass software? Did you play the bass?

Sorry for all the questions.

Nice job! And keep up the great work.
Good God this forum is almost flat-lining. People don't even respond to their own threads lol.

(That's not a jab at you specifically fl0w3rr41n. Just a general observation. )
Quote by JudgeDrey
Good God this forum is almost flat-lining. People don't even respond to their own threads lol.

(That's not a jab at you specifically fl0w3rr41n. Just a general observation. )

It get's ignored because it's in the wrong place and we get sick of telling everyone to post in the originals or covers subforums appropriately. This forum is for techniques, equipment, etc.
It sounds to me like OP's asking for crits on his sound rather than the composition isn't he?