some one I know likes to create electronic music, and he feels that something is missing. what do you think? https://soundcloud.com/daxdan/no-idea
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
first things first, a kick that doesn't sound like someone plugging headphones in
i don't know why i feel so dry
Class.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Instruments.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
anyone have any serious feedback besides eastwinn?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Post it in the Electronic music thread, or one the recording sub forums if you want a proper answer.

EDIT: Although I was quite serious in what I said.
Last edited by Malchius at Jun 16, 2014,
Quote by 457undead

Needs more guitar feedback.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Malchius
Anything interesting.

This, your friends music is boring. Descent for beginners work I guess. I couldn't make anything better.

Also needs heavier bass
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Jun 16, 2014,
Quote by 457undead

I was being serious, maybe he can make it not suck

He's no miracle worker tho :lime:
banned
Literally everything about it needs to be improved. The sounds he was using for the different instruments were all just awful, and the actual music itself was boring.
a guest breakdown from RylanThePotato
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
It sounds like someone doodling around on that shitty lead saw effect from a 20 year old Casio keyboard

And there are no wubs
The beat was boring, the drum kit samples were awful, the synths all sounded bad. There was no dynamic range to anything.

But the real problem is that it sounded like he was writing music for a 3 piece punk band.

Yeah, my browser has a "Shitty Music Block" app.

There's an app for that, didn't you know!!??
Quote by TheChaz
The beat was boring, the drum kit samples were awful, the synths all sounded bad. There was no dynamic range to anything.

But the real problem is that it sounded like he was writing music for a 3 piece punk band.

actually all of this.
i don't know why i feel so dry
The mix is awful, the kick is drowned out, that synth is far too forward in the mix, the whole things needs more depth, frequencies are clashing, the structure is... off-putting, everything needs to be layered... I could go on.