Was playing on my Egnater Tweaker 40 which I've had less than three days, and put my TS 9 in my chain to try it out again after a few years of it collecting dust, once I did, my amp immediately lost most guitar signal and started doing -
This

My chain at the time was:
Guitar > Ernie Ball volume pedal >
Diamond Compressor >
TS-9 >
Egnater Tweaker 40

With an Eventide Space and Strymon Timeline Delay in the FX Loop. All pedals were hooked up to proper power adapters, and I have a pedal power plus 2 that powers all my pedals other than the Timeline and Space.
I realized after my amp fizzed out as in the video, I had a similar issue with the TS9 with my Twin reverb, back when I used it, but it stopped after I took it out of the chain and left the amp off for awhile.

I'm totally at a loss thoughI just turned my egnater back on, and it was fine again, but after ten minutes of playing, it went back to doing what it did in the video above. It was JUST guitar into amp as well.
Any help would be awesome, thanks.
The only logical explanation is your ts9 was possessed by a demon. The demon tried to pass into the Twin, but its soul was too pure for the demon. But when you plugged the ts9 into the tweaker, the demon was successful this time at passing through your signal (this is the downside of true bypass) into the amp. Now the amp is possessed.

On the bright side, it still sounds better than a Spider.

(I apologise, its a slow day at work. )
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Be methodical. Try it with nothing but guitar straight into amp and test that. Then start adding in the other things one by one, testing as you go. Until you work out which device/cable is causing the issue you are just pissing in the wind.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Have you tried cleaning them, Ethan? Retensioning them is a prick of a job but at least try cleaning them with some proper contact cleaner.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Have you tried cleaning them, Ethan? Retensioning them is a prick of a job but at least try cleaning them with some proper contact cleaner.

Yeah, I was using a 9mm cleaning brush for a pistol for awhile, but it would only help to a certain extent. I've put so much contact cleaner through it I'm surprised it hasen't turned into a bomb.
Time to replace them.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I have a Bad Monkey. I do like it but the buffer is a bit of a tone sucker. Not bad though, a tweak of the presence pretty much covers it up. All I'm using these days is my Timmy clone. I have the BM in my gig bag as a backup. I use the BM at home in front of my JTM45 for quiet practice still. It's quite good for that.
But I'm playing punk again (real punk). Not a lot of need for pedals. I have been using my Morley wah too but I could easily go without it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Yeah, I've kinda stopped using pedals since I'm using my H&K tubeminster 18 more, just put it on the lead channel with the boost and use my volume knob like crazy to get dynamics. Ever since I put a Telfunken black label 12AX7 in the gain stage, the thing just oozes tone.
Those are basically an 18W'er with a built in tubescreamer type circuit aren't they? I'd love to try a Telefunken in my 18W'er. If the Telefunken is good in there, try an Amperex (Bugle Boy) as well. They have almost as much clarity as a Telefunken but a bit of British style warmth thrwon in.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Those are basically an 18W'er with a built in tubescreamer type circuit aren't they? I'd love to try a Telefunken in my 18W'er. If the Telefunken is good in there, try an Amperex (Bugle Boy) as well. They have almost as much clarity as a Telefunken but a bit of British style warmth thrwon in.

I'm not sure, I was having problems with the gain channel cause it sounded real muddy and kinda transistor clippingish. But the boost sounds nothing like a TS9 boost, it has alot, and I mean alot more gain, and it boosts the lows and the highs like crazy, instead of tighten the lows and boost the mids. And BKP Nailbombs in a mahogany guitar didn't help it any, so that Telfunken really brightened it up, even though I run the highs almost maxed out on the thing.
Quote by Cathbard
Be methodical. Try it with nothing but guitar straight into amp and test that. Then start adding in the other things one by one, testing as you go. Until you work out which device/cable is causing the issue you are just pissing in the wind.

It still produces the sound with just guitar into the amp, or even nothing plugged in at all.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I'm not sure, I was having problems with the gain channel cause it sounded real muddy and kinda transistor clippingish. But the boost sounds nothing like a TS9 boost, it has alot, and I mean alot more gain, and it boosts the lows and the highs like crazy, instead of tighten the lows and boost the mids. And BKP Nailbombs in a mahogany guitar didn't help it any, so that Telfunken really brightened it up, even though I run the highs almost maxed out on the thing.
By "tubescreamer type" I simply meant an overdrive with clipping diodes in the NFB loop of an op-amp, not an overdrive with the same frequency response.

Yeah, sounds like maybe tubes. Start by buying a single preamp tube and try it in every position to see what effect it has.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification