omgus.net is recruiting from UG yet again. Ever want to play forum mafia? Well, here's your chance. Get in.

http://www.omgus.net/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=1658

Omg wat is forum mafia wat do

Glad you asked!

That is probably the simplest and best explanation anyone is going to give you.

I'm hosting. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Yes, you need to register for the site to play. It takes less than a minute and is free. By all means use the same username you use on UG, most of omgus came from UG at some point.
I'm not going to play because I hate this game because I suck at it, but I'm genuinely impressed Coag still has this site going. Only took like 8 tries too.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm not going to play because I hate this game because I suck at it, but I'm genuinely impressed Coag still has this site going. Only took like 8 tries too.

You should play anyway. The site's still going, but it can take a while to fill a game, and even then, filled=12-13 players.
lol not playing

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
One of my earliest UG memories (from before I really posted regularly) is of following a mafia game thread on here. I read every single post and it must have been near 1000 or so (actually just looked, it was Disturbed's Pit Mafia and had 2488 posts lol)

Not going to play, just wanted to share a thrilling anecdote.
Dont have much time these days to do it, and I'm not any better than I was
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by macashmack
Just play on Epicmafia, the games don't take days.

I'm not that interested in the game, but the guys on omgus are generally pretty cool guys, so it's pretty fun.

Generally speaking. Some of the TL guys not so much, but in general it's fun because the people are fun
Personal shit is preventing me from playing this one. Who among you is brave enough to take my place?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Sounds gay

Just kidding I still have way too much stuff to do

Shoot me dat gravypass doe