Hey guys, I'm looking for a PC software for creating simulated drums, could you recommend me some? Doesn't have to be very pro, I just need it for my home recordings.

Thanks!
Yeah EZ 2 looks like the best option, but if you can't get EZ2 try Addictive Drums or Superior DRummer. Still you should have in mind that even the best software without a proper "drum writing" won't sound good.
Last edited by blackone666 at Jun 17, 2014,
Quote by blackone666
Yeah EZ 2 looks like the best option, but if you can't get EZ2 try Addictive Drums or Superior DRummer. Still you should have in mind that even the best software without a proper "drum writing" won't sound good.

I'm not sure if links are allowed here, but:

Haha haha ha, I'd highly recommend removing those links. Pirating is majorly frowned upon here (and is illegal).

On topic I'd recommend SSD4 but as mentioned above you need to have good "drum writing" skills (with midi) to get a good result out of any of these. I'd suggest using any of the grooves or midi patterns that are built in to these pieces of software as a starting point then go from there.
Last edited by djsdabest at Jun 17, 2014,
Quote by djsdabest
Haha haha ha, I'd highly recommend removing those links. Pirating is majorly frowned upon here (and is illegal).

On topic I'd recommend SSD4 but as mentioned above you need to have good "drum writing" skills (with midi) to get a good result out of any of these. I'd suggest using any of the grooves or midi patterns that are built in to these pieces of software as a starting point then go from there.

Good job quoting his links, you dumbass.

And who the **** just casually posts links to pirated software?!
Last edited by Cazman at Jun 17, 2014,
Quote by Cazman
Good job quoting his links, you dumbass.

And who the **** just casually posts links to pirated software?!

yeah, that wasn't smart of me, sorted now
I recommend Sennheiser DrumMic'A! because if you can navigate the german website enough to get the installer and key it's totally free (and the actual software does have an english version). Quality wise it's probably just below SSD or SD, simply because the drums are very raw and un-mixed so it requires a bit more work on your end to sound good. That said with a little work it can sound as good or better and even normally it probably does the job well enough for most people.
Quote by djsdabest
yeah, that wasn't smart of me, sorted now

Haha everyone is a pirate but nobody likes to talk about it
Quote by Victorgeiger
Haha everyone is a pirate but nobody likes to talk about it

Actually most of the regulars here aren't pirates. Part of the reason REAPER is so popular here as a DAW is that it costs something like $60. And free plugins from VarietyOfSound, Kjaerhus, VladgSound, LePou, TSE, etc. make it very feasible to mix/master without a single commercial plugin. Add in Sennheiser DrumMic'A if you need a drum machine, and some samples (Search "Erkan's Organised Sample Pack" in the Ultimate Metal forums) and you've got all the software you'll need for mixing rock/metal and except for REAPER it is all free.
Quote by chatterbox272
Actually most of the regulars here aren't pirates. Part of the reason REAPER is so popular here as a DAW is that it costs something like $60. And free plugins from VarietyOfSound, Kjaerhus, VladgSound, LePou, TSE, etc. make it very feasible to mix/master without a single commercial plugin. Add in Sennheiser DrumMic'A if you need a drum machine, and some samples (Search "Erkan's Organised Sample Pack" in the Ultimate Metal forums) and you've got all the software you'll need for mixing rock/metal and except for REAPER it is all free.

Wow thanks for the tips. I actually didn't know about those things. I usually just use the cracked software to "demo" it and if I really like the plug in or software then I will by it.

I own Fl studio and EZ drummer but since telling me that reaper is 60 bucks I feel like I paid to much :/