I don't wanna be a "do as I say" guy when I give advices, so please tell me the things I should improve with my technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF8mnq5lCps
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Your technique is generally ok, physically you're doing it pretty much right but you need to make it wider generally; if you're going to be doing it that slowly then either it needs to sound like you're not doing it at all (think the long sustains in For The Love Of God) or it needs to be very wide (at the very least a solid semitone).

The last one in the video is also problematic because you're kind of doing the physical motion but you've actually just bent the string to a certain point and then left it there.

You're in the right area but it needs a bit more work before it's properly listenable if you ask me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ah, ok. Thanks

Weird, though. I could kinda hear the last one in the room O_o

Oh well, that just shows how different recordings and live situations can be. I'll be aiming for John Sykes/Yngwie wide, then!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Last edited by Archer250 at Jun 17, 2014,
Quote by Archer250
Ah, ok. Thanks

Weird, though. I could kinda hear the last one in the room O_o

Oh well, that just shows how different recordings and live situations can be. I'll be aiming for John Sykes/Yngwie wide, then!

Always listen back to your own recordings with a critical ear! Your perception is inherently even more flawed in the moment than it is at any other point, you're pretty biased listening back to yourself anyway but recording yourself regularly and listening back to the recordings is a really good habit to get in to.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.