Thought I'd post my newest guitar. I decided recently to sell a Jackson Performer Rhoads and I got this is a replacement:

I freaking love it. Feels great to play, a really comfortable neck and it sits comfy for playing "classical style". It's also stupidly light. Only downsides is that someone has taken the strap pins out but I can just get strap locks for it. Also this is the first guitar I've had with ceramic pickups so still getting used to the harshness but otherwise it sounds great.
Last edited by ThrashingDeath at Jun 17, 2014,
Congrats!
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
I had one of these for a little bit, nice little guitar. HNGD!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Is this a regular Destroyer? Seems a bit odd. I know they made two slightly difference Icemans.

Either was HNGD!
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Hot axe! Hot axe!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Hngd.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheStig1214
Is this a regular Destroyer? Seems a bit odd. I know they made two slightly difference Icemans.

Either was HNGD!

It is a DTX-120 which has a smaller body than other destroyers. Which I actually find really comfortable and still looks awesome. Still has a full 25" scale neck too.
Yeah I think it's called Candy Red or something. But there's like a metallic look to the paint.
Quote by gregs1020
it's like an iceman without the ugly.

seriously nice, congrats!

OI!
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9