What a beautiful guitar! I couldn't be happier... aside from the fact that the day after I get it my amp craps out. BUT, getting it fixed soon. This is one of the most solid guitars I've ever played. The bridge is the greatest trem I've ever used. Stays in tune and has a better/smoother sound than a MIA Strat (in my opinion). Through an amp this is a crunchy and beefy sounding guitar. The pickups are clear, crisp, and noiseless. I love the finish (with a couple light marks) and the wood is stunning. Neck is nice and fast, though a little odd to me because I've never owned a guitar with 24 frets. Probably my favorite part of the instrument. Amazing sound, amazing feel, and I can't wait to play it more through my rig once it's up and running! Oh, and the kicker... I live in San Luis Obispo, where the factory is. So it's pretty sweet seeing my city on the back of the headstock. Now for some hot pictures... ENJOY!
Attachments:
S7000009.JPG
S7000013.JPG
S7000014.JPG
S7000016.JPG
S7000018.JPG
Classic!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by lightningjoe88
Also, I have no idea how to put in a photo where it just shows it not as an attachment. Sorry.

Upload them somewhere (for example photobucket or just your UG profile pics) and then post the link inside of tags.

But yeah, HNGD.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Also, contacted Ernie Ball and they said they would date it to around 1989. WOOHOO!

And here's the photo of the fingerboard I forgot to add...
Attachments:
S7000015.JPG