I just bought a new amp, an Orange CR20LDX, and it's not working. It powers on, but I'm getting no sound whatsoever. No humming or anything. I don't really know anything about troubleshooting this stuff, but I did all the basic checks...

Made sure the cable was plugged all the way in on both ends, checked the cable with my old amp and it worked, increased volume on both ends... I tried the tuner, and it lights up, but doesn't do anything when I play.

I was wondering if anybody could help me out before I call in about it. If it involves a fix that requires some amount of experience, I might as well just take it in, but it's a minor tweak then maybe I can look into it.
If its under warantee or a stores return policy do that. If its from a person id sit tight and wait for cathbard to pop his head in.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Under warranty, it's from Guitar Center. I just don't feel like driving back out there right now haha, so I'm seeing if there's possibly a quick fix.
With a little solid state amp like that, there isn't much to check, I'd just take it in dude.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Is the speaker connected?
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
call in for an RA number, and send it back.

no point in messing with it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Seems stupid but are all the levels up? Guitar volume or pedals if any, etc? Change cable? Just trying to brainstorm here.
Take the mother ****er back then. It will take less time then dicking arround with it.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I bet you had the gain turned all the way down didn't you? Or was it just me who thought mine was broken when I got it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Two Piece band's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TerrorpinBand

I just like to imagine that my neighbors enjoy their free, nightly concerts.