Hey guys,
My SG build is moving along, and it's about time to decide on a bridge. I'm thinking wraparound, to keep with the SG style. Also, I don't currently have any guitars with a wraparound bridge, so why not?

Anyone have opinions on these? It says they are intonated already. This confuses me.
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Les-Paul-JuniorSpecial-Wraparound-Intonated-Bridge_p_450.html
Surely, I have to make some fine adjustments?

Should I just stick with one of these?
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Black-Badass-Style-Intonatable-wraparound-bridge_p_106.html

Any other opinions? The body is not drilled for a bridge yet, so the sky's the limit, if you will.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
There's no such thing as a pre-intonated bridge, that first one is just non-adjustable. They staggered the saddle pieces and you just have to hope it's close enough and make rough adjustments with the set screws. Usually they're not too far off but I don't think it's worth saving a few dollars to give up the ability to adjust intonation properly. You cannot make fine adjustments for individual strings.

The second one looks fine, I've not been particularly impressed with the cheap hardware from guitarfetish but it will do the job.

If you want a smoother stopbar for palm-muting or whatever, Wilkinson has a sort of semi-adjustable one. You can adjust the G/B portion independently, so you can intonate the other 4 strings with the set screws and then dial in those two strings (usually the trouble spots) with that little section. Should work decently well, still cheap, Wilkinson generally designs good stuff.
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Wilkinson-Black-Lightweight-Adjustable-Intonated-Wrapround-Bridge_p_865.html
Thanks. I may have to look at the wilkinson. I'm not sold on any particular one, yet, but I think I will avoid the "pre-intonated" one as I'm not particularly accurate when I drill and measure. It doesn't have to come from them, it's just where I was looking at the time. I bounce all over when I'm shopping parts.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
I actually like doing a wraparound on the stop tailpiece of a TOM. Very comfortable. But agreed on the whole lack of intonation adjustment. No point to the ridge if you cant adjust it.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Personally i have found that stew mac hardware is junk compared to guitarfetish. Guitarfetishs stuff is even better than tone pros in my opinion. I have used the dang expensive tone pros locking bridges a few times and the finish wears off within a week or two, and the screws strip easily. The guitar fetish ones have lasted me almost 4 years and are in way better condition.
I think the ridged one is OK. Plenty close enough* to exact intonation for my style of playing (clean slide), and a simple aesthetic that I like a lot. However, note that they come in two kinds, and that one is intonated for a plain 3rd string; some are intonated for a wound 3rd.

* A whole lot better than you can get with, say, a traditional 3-barrel tele bridge and a plain 3rd string.
There are a lot of intonatable (is that a word?) wrap bridges. Schaller makes 'em, Tonepros, lots of choices.

Quote by Explorerbuilder
Personally i have found that stew mac hardware is junk compared to guitarfetish. Guitarfetishs stuff is even better than tone pros in my opinion. I have used the dang expensive tone pros locking bridges a few times and the finish wears off within a week or two, and the screws strip easily. The guitar fetish ones have lasted me almost 4 years and are in way better condition.

Horse shit.