I picked this up about a month ago but never got around to posting pics. Plays really nice and the humbuckers, as expected, play metal much nicer than any single coil Strat could.

Total impulse buy. I saw it at a Pawn Shop with a decent price and said to myself: hey humbuckers and a Floyd Rose on a strat, I have to get one of those.

The selector is 5 position and two of the positions only use a single coil from either pickup, so you still can get some classic strat sounds too.
Nice find, HNGD!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
Cool! Was that a production model or did you get somebody’s hot-rodded strat?
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well done! Nice to know about how its 5-position switch also kinda works like a coil-splitter. Nifty feature.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I need a strat like that

Looks great dude!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Jeffh40

I picked this up about a month ago but never got around to posting pics. Plays really nice and the humbuckers, as expected, play metal much nicer than any single coil Strat could.

Total impulse buy. I saw it at a Pawn Shop with a decent price and said to myself: hey humbuckers and a Floyd Rose on a strat, I have to get one of those.

The selector is 5 position and two of the positions only use a single coil from either pickup, so you still can get some classic strat sounds too.

you forgot to mention the sex sparkle finish. ..

congrats!