Poll: What do you think I am?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think I am?
I think you are a multi.
2 4%
I think you are an annoying 14 year old
10 19%
I think that I don't give a shit.
27 50%
I think that you are a regurgitated cum bubble.
12 22%
I think something else of you (post in thread what it is)
3 6%
Voters: 54.
Page 1 of 2
what do you think?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
I think that your avatar is cute and that is the only positive thing that should be mentioned in this thread
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
'I think that you are a regurgitated cum bubble.'

Wow that is a horrible and disgusting thing to say, please wash your mouth out.
Quote by WCPhils
The Conversation is Ending Starting Right Now

you know it's actually "this" which makes more sense for these jokes too
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Duffman123
'I think that you are a regurgitated cum bubble.'

Wow that is a horrible and disgusting thing to say, please wash your mouth out.

Yes, wash it out. With cum.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
you know it's actually "this" which makes more sense for these jokes too

Yea, but I wrote it wrong the first time I didn't want to change it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've actually never understood why UG has such a stern policy and hatred towards multis..

Anyone care to enlighten me?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
I've actually never understood why UG has such a stern policy and hatred towards multis..

Because multi accounts are often created to circumvent bans. They basically make the whole system not matter.

If I ban you and then you create a new account with no consequences, what was the point?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Krieger91

Because creating multis is like gang raping the site BUT DOING IT BY YOURSELF.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by behind_you
idk who you are but I think you're better off perma'd tbh

Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
i think you need to seek healthier avenues for getting attention.
i don't know why i feel so dry
They annoying repetitiveness of you makes me think you have brain damage. Or you're a massive cunt
Quote by Eastwinn
i think you need to seek healthier avenues for getting attention.

like where? My day looks like this:
2PM: wake up and get on computer
4PM get something to eat
4:30PM: get back on computer
8PM:go eat dinner
8:45PM: get back on computer
5AM: go to sleep
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
like where? My day looks like this:
2PM: wake up and get on computer
4PM get something to eat
4:30PM: get back on computer
8PM:go eat dinner
8:45PM: get back on computer
5AM: go to sleep

"friends"
Tbh I think you just lack a mature sense of humor. Despite everyone constantly telling you how annoying you are, you repetitively use this childish sense of humor that only you find funny. Eventually when you're in your 20's you'll realize how embarrassing your posts are and hate yourself for making them.

I know I've never really mentioned you before, but I just thought I'd give you a break from all the criticism since I've been there before. But since you asked...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by eGraham
Because multi accounts are often created to circumvent bans. They basically make the whole system not matter.

If I ban you and then you create a new account with no consequences, what was the point?

Yeah ok makes sense. I would have figured that out if I'd have thought about it..

But then again..what happens in the case of, maybe brothers who use the same computer but wish to have separate accounts?

Or someone who hasn't logged on in a while and forgot his username or password or something?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
i don't really care.

i mean like if you were noteworthy enough to be a nuisance I'd just ban you cause I felt like it.

I've seen too many dumb kids come and go on this site. either you'll grow up (multi or otherwise) or just leave when everyone tires of being bothered by you in a few weeks or so for the next 'annoying' new guy.

edit: i miss the dedicated trolls we used to have, those people would have every mod salivating at every borderline post for something solid to stick them away forever with.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Krieger91
Yeah ok makes sense. I would have figured that out if I'd have thought about it..

But then again..what happens in the case of, maybe brothers who use the same computer but wish to have separate accounts?

Or someone who hasn't logged on in a while and forgot his username or password or something?

The brothers would have different e-mail addresses.
Quote by Krieger91

we aren't unreasonable but these sorts of things are more believable when people come forward and tell us before we find out.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
True.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbh I think you just lack a mature sense of humor. Despite everyone constantly telling you how annoying you are, you repetitively use this childish sense of humor that only you find funny. Eventually when you're in your 20's you'll realize how embarrassing your posts are and hate yourself for making them.

I know I've never really mentioned you before, but I just thought I'd give you a break from all the criticism since I've been there before. But since you asked...

which is weird because i watch a lot of stand up comedy like Louis ck
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead

I have a pet goldfish.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by 457undead

Try some good stand up, then.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by 457undead

his comedy is appealing to your average 14 year old since he says cum and fag sometimes
Quote by Eastwinn
his comedy is appealing to your average 14 year old since he says cum and fag sometimes

Louis CK is an awesome comedian, get off your high horse
Quote by Malchius
The brothers would have different e-mail addresses.

I assume UG is like most other sites and don't let the same e-mail address have more than one account.
It's not hard to have more than one e-mail, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't that.

I assume it's based on an IP address?
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Page 1 of 2