Hello

So recently after not using my pedals in a few weeks my digitech jamman solo started acting strange..

randomly while playing back or recording a loop it will "turn off" the screen goes black but the green light is on. Meanwhile, no sound is coming out of the pedal...

what are you using to power 9v adapter (iirc i don't think there is room for a battery) try a different adapter (make sure it is proper polarity). also look at where it plugs in is the socket loose? or the power cable itself or the jack looking to be problematic.

odds aren't in your favor but at least do the above, check different cables, try it with a different room. try it in another house. i have seen interesting things happen.

if you can do a hard reset, do that too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
what are you using to power 9v adapter (iirc i don't think there is room for a battery) try a different adapter (make sure it is proper polarity). also look at where it plugs in is the socket loose? or the power cable itself or the jack looking to be problematic.

odds aren't in your favor but at least do the above, check different cables, try it with a different room. try it in another house. i have seen interesting things happen.

if you can do a hard reset, do that too.

Using a voodoo labs pedal power 2 plus
try it into a standard adapter. just to eliminate possibilities i don't know about the solo but the Jamman Delay (i didn't really want the delay but it was a call in special so it was cheaper than the four button). t draws a ton of power hence coming with an adapter, the socket is different, but IMO. i grasping for straws here.

here is what i would do.
1. send an email to customer service.
2. go to a Digitech forum and read a little bit see if it is common or what people have done. or maybe it just needs to be reset if it will let you.

good luck. keep me up to date if you don't mind, i am interested in this too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Quote by trashedlostfdup
try it into a standard adapter. just to eliminate possibilities i don't know about the solo but the Jamman Delay (i didn't really want the delay but it was a call in special so it was cheaper than the four button). t draws a ton of power hence coming with an adapter, the socket is different, but IMO. i grasping for straws here.

here is what i would do.
1. send an email to customer service.
2. go to a Digitech forum and read a little bit see if it is common or what people have done. or maybe it just needs to be reset if it will let you.

good luck. keep me up to date if you don't mind, i am interested in this too.

Here's a little update, I just did a factory reset and so far so good. Not sure if the internal storage just got corrupted but we'll see

Thanks mate!
Quote by xbouncer927
scratch that. It's still happening. Sometimes before shutting down the screen says "1" or "l"

Searched it on digitech forums, no luck.

shit. i was really excited to read the prior post. then i read this one and said, ****. i don't know a single thing you could do other than warranty.

does it have a cable to go into a computer? maybe you could download something there?

thats all i know, good luck. any other findings, let me know if you don't mind.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
shit. i was really excited to read the prior post. then i read this one and said, ****. i don't know a single thing you could do other than warranty.

does it have a cable to go into a computer? maybe you could download something there?

thats all i know, good luck. any other findings, let me know if you don't mind.

Thank you so much! I'll keep you updated!
Damn, sorry to here customer support has been nonexistent so far. Hopefully they will come through because I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said other than trying to use a new battery and disconnect the power supply to see if that jack is messing up
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent