Page 1 of 2
I had to clean up human feces at work once. Little bastard left a poop trail all through the hallway.

I also walked into the restroom at a club once and saw this chick blowing some guy. Not really disgusting, but i probably would've felt awkward trying to give the dude a high five.

inb4 my mom
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 18, 2014,
babys diaper being changed in public.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Homeless people begging on the streets.

Their fashion sense is disgusting.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
An old Mexican man masturbating into a urinal in a Target bathroom

Why didn't he just go in the stall like a normal sex offender
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
my friend and i couldn't help but watch the two grossest people in our grade hardcore make out and grope each other for like 30 mins in the cafeteria
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Actually, itd be two middle aged people banging in a ten year old white Citroen Saxo in a hospital carpark at about 3 in the afternoon

Banging in one of these is about as low as humanity goes:

Last edited by digman50 at Jun 18, 2014,
I saw a woman with her ankles on display.

Edit: Just remembered some serious ones.
-Someone shit on a toilet seat at school. It was standing up like a tower.
-I once saw someone snorting crack off a wheelie bin in an alleyway
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jun 18, 2014,
Quote by digman50
Banging in one of these is about as low as humanity goes:

You're offending at least 24% of teenagers from the 90s here.
So a tall black man high as shit shit on top of my friends dads car. He managed to take his pants off before getting on the car so his penis was hanging out while he took a massive dump on the hood of the car.

We all just stood there watching him in disbelief and then called my friends dad and he called the police.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Homeless people who you can tell have shit themselves from the smell and they're just wallowing in it, and this must be why the subway car was empty and wow I'm dumb for having come in here.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My first job was a bus boy at a local pub.

One night some shitfaced guy hurled in one of the sinks in the washroom. Being the new guy, I had to clean it up. The drain was clogged with puke. Had to go in with my hands [wearing plastic gloves] to remove the obstruction.

I also worked at a park a couple of years back.

One day, in the women's washroom, there's toilet paper and hand towel paper jammed in the toilet with a nice log lying in the middle. I had to manually extract the shit and the paper with a garbage picker.

Also had to declogg some monster shits. One in particular I could only work at it in like 20 second intervals. The smell was so bad i had to hold my breath while I plunged or I would dry heave.
Fat old people ****ing.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I was leaving a club once and there was this guy lying down outside on a slope and he'd pretty much lost control of all bodily functions and his girlfriend was at the bottom of the slope crying because she was directly in the path of this disgusting mess and it was valentines day

gross and sad at the same time
cat
I used to work at a Kumon and the toilets would be the one place I would not step into for any reason. I sure as hell would not want to use that room after a bunch of kids use it. Unfortunately all employees designed a turn based cleaning schedule and I had to clean the toilet several times.
Apart from that I enjoyed working there and had it been any other company, I would have quit. I don't deal with other peoples' shit.
the other day i saw this white trash family peeing in the walmart parking lot

they didnt even attempt to hide it, they were out in the front with their genitals facing towards everyone

i ****ing hate walmart
banned
I was walking home after a night out once and saw a girl (who also looked like she was walking home after a night out) who looked to be just covered in shite and vomit.

Some children playing with what I was 100% sure was a dead cat.

A homeless guy eating Dog food out of the can.
He shouted over to me "Hey! You!" and when I looked over at him he said "I'm eating Dog food! It's real meat!"
Whether or not it's real meat didn't bother me since food is food, though I prefer 'human food'. The thing that bothered me was that his Dog had a look that said "This Mother ****er is eating my food!"

The same homeless guy was swimming in a canal once...He also tried to pay me £5 to beat somebody up because they called him a hobo, even though he is (I didn't btw).
The tramp is pretty well known around my area. Goes by the name of Jimmy the tramp.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Lolmnt
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Waiting at a bus, saw a disgusting looking couple just urinate outside the shelter. If they had walked literally a few metres down the road, they would have found a free (and well maintained) public toilet. But no, just get off the bus - piss straight away in front of everyone. Great logic...

On a more moral level, a different couple in a different city, clearly homeless and drinking Special Brew at 10am, verbally abusing people for not giving them money. This goes hand in hand with the homeless people who wait next to ATMs, and start conversations with 'mate, give us a tenner, I'm sick of people buying me food or tea, I want some money'.

I didn't personally see this, but my dad used to be a HGV driver, and witnessed a petrol station attendant getting beaten up with road signs, bike chains and a bag of charcoal, because he asked them to put their cigarettes out near all the fuel. He desperately wanted to help him out, but protocol at his work meant that he couldn't leave the truck (being lead driver) and his driving partner threatened to report him for neglecting his duty, because he was too scared to get out. He later gave evidence in court against them, and when they weren't prosecuted, his car got mysteriously covered in orange paint.

Humans are pretty shitty.
Quote by Stud_Muffin

On a more moral level, a different couple in a different city, clearly homeless and drinking Special Brew at 10am, verbally abusing people for not giving them money. This goes hand in hand with the homeless people who wait next to ATMs, and start conversations with 'mate, give us a tenner, I'm sick of people buying me food or tea, I want some money'.

I know, why do the homeless have to be so fucking dreary? Like, do they not care about my day?

EDIT: Like fair do's you've got nothing and you're begging but do you have to be such a dick about it? It puts me on a downer

The homeless are pretty shitty
Last edited by willT08 at Jun 18, 2014,
I piss in public not irregularly, you guys only have a problem with it when it's gross or sketchy people having a pee. Few things in life are finer than pissing out bud light on a tree with a couple of buds on a cool summer night.
People who piss on the toilet seat in a restroom, also people who have shit all over the toilet in a restroom. Like who dafuq gets shit all over a toilet?
Quote by Axelfox
People who piss on the toilet seat in a restroom, also people who have shit all over the toilet in a restroom. Like who dafuq gets shit all over a toilet?

Your old pal, Ian
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Axelfox

I heard RylanThePotato does this quite often
banned
i saw a 20+ year old chick taking a piss on the side of the road while waiting at a red light. I saw her pussy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by willT08
I know, why do the homeless have to be so fucking dreary? Like, do they not care about my day?

EDIT: Like fair do's you've got nothing and you're begging but do you have to be such a dick about it? It puts me on a downer

The homeless are pretty shitty

the nerve of them!
i don't know why i feel so dry
I remember when I worked at McDonalds freshman year of college and one of my managers threw out some important bank related paper. She had me sift through the garbages outside to find it. After about 3 or 4 bags of searching through rotting food did she come out to say she shuffled it in with other papers.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
oh one time someone smeared shit all over the school bathroom walls and wrote something but i didn't see it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
One time when I was bussing at a restaurant this human scum changed her baby's diaper on the table. Then left it on the table under a linen. When I went to to bus the table, I just grabbed the whole thing and baby mess everywhere. Then everyone knew why I always wore gloves.
When I used to deliver pizzas, I delivered a pizza and some wings to a crack den orgy in a motel room. A few prostitutes made the saddest eye contact with me while they were getting banged from behind by these fat pig looking old men. The stench was so unbearable I didn't want to wait for the guy to step over multiple people who were passed out on the floor to go to his wallet and get me a tip. Those people either had no shame or literally gave zero shits about a pizza guy witnessing their sex crimes
Last edited by chronic_stp at Jun 19, 2014,
Ok.....

Used tampon in the men's room at local shopping centre (Don't ask, don't wanna know)

Kid taking a shit in the front garden of the restaurant I was eating at

Some dude in the middle of the city literally screaming at people as they walked past him. He was some homeless dude who stank of stale urine

Not exactly public, but when I was an Army Cadet, on a camp, some kid took a shit in the showers. The shower drain was an open drain that passed through each stall, so whilst taking a shower, this giant piece of poop just floated past in the drain
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 2