The Les Paul Tribute.I'm still struggling picking a guitar help please. This one has it all Gibson USApickups, locking tuners. It has the premium features but its still an epiphone.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ENTPBCNH

Then this is this Schecter Blackjack SLS

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BJSLSC1PSTBB/

Then there is this one without the locking tuners and a bit cheaper but it has emgs, now I have heard passive pickups are warmer sounding. Here it is:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DMP6SBK/

To be honest I have never had a high end guitar, so this is a first. I do not have any shops here close, so I'm having to do this on research. I play rock, I like the chug/chug slower type hard rock, like down or crowbar or typonegative. I want a full guitar with a decent amount of bass and nice and warm full type of tone with killer distortion.I know the platnium is a bit cheaper but do I really need locking tuners. I dont want to sacrafice quality either.

I'm also getting a new amp. Right now I play thru a peavey vypyr and the schecter I have is a $200 guitar.I came into a few extra bucks so I'm able to get some nice new gear....I also going to be getting a new amp. I have looked at the marshall dsl 1x12 combo, I have also considered the blackstar club ht20 and the hughes and kettner tubemeister....so please help me decide on these items on which way to go and thank you in advanced
What I am hearing from you is that you're concerned about the pickups, and given what you want to play, I think that should be a LOT farther down the list.

There are other concerns.

1. I hate matte finishes. I have guitars from 1939 that had gloss finishes when they were new, and they still look nice now. I have friends who have guitars from last week that had matte finishes and they look like crap already. Some areas get shinier, some get full of fingerprints... this is a fashion statement that you can do without. It doesn't look tougher or meaner or more sinister six months from now. It looks like someone's kids have been at it with peanut butter hands.

2. If you're a wimpy guy, weight might be a concern. That LP is 9 lbs 6 ounces, according to the site. They think the blue Schecter is about 7 lbs. I happen to like boat anchors, and I personally think they sustain longer. You may not, so you need to look at that bit of the spec.

3. The blue Schecter (I'm ignoring the black one for the moment and concentrating on the more versatile guitars) has a 25.5" scale, the Gibson has a 24.75" scale. With a set of 9's on either one, you can bend your butt off. With 10's, the Gibson will still bend its butt off, but the Schecter is going to require a bit more hand strength and your fingers are going to hurt a bit more. My two most-used guitars at the moment are a 24.75" scale LP and a 25.5" Variax JTV-89F. I have preferences based on what I'm playing, but I like BOTH guitars.

4. The LP has medium jumbo frets and a 12" radius and a clunky neck heel. Upper fret access is unwonderful. MY LPs have jumbo frets and a 16" radius and an Axcess style neck heel and two of them actually have 24 frets and a stubby lower bout horn. Acres of upper fret access. The Schecter has 24 frets, jumbo frets, a beautifully smooth neck heel and a 14" radius and very good upper fret access.

5. Locking tuners mean nothing until it's time to change strings. Then it's slightly faster.

6. In terms of tuning stability, the nut and headstock shape on an LP make keeping the guitar in tune a bit of a trial. The middle two strings will give you the most trouble. The Schecter is much closer to a straight pull, and will probably maintain tune better.

7. The back of the Schecter neck has a satin finish. This is the ONE spot where I really appreciate a satin finish on a guitar -- you're going to move much more quickly on it than you will the gloss finish on the LP.

8. The Epiphone looks like an LP. The Schecter doesn't. If that means something to you, check a box either way.

9. The Schecter has an ebony fretboard (always a win in my book, over rosewood).

If it's my money, I'm buying the Schecter Blackcrack SLS, hands down. I'll deal with the weight of an LP if it's got good upper fret access, but I see no reason to do so if it's got that crappy clunky neck heel. My favorite LP-alike is the neck-through Agile AL-3200 that has both the tummy cut and the smooth neck heel AND a solid body and an ebony fretboard and real MOP inlays and...

If I've got to pick just one guitar, I'm going with the one that has the best playing characteristics and the most comfort long-term. Of the three you're holding up, I'm taking the blue one, and the choice would have been made within about the first 30 seconds. Just make sure you tell them that you want one with dead level frets and nice low action. Any buzzing frets and it comes whistling right back at them, head high <G>. No scratches, no stems, no seeds. Toss in a new set of Blue Steels, some good picks and some straplocks and they've got a deal.
Of those 3, I'd go with the Epi or the blue Schecter.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!