Page 1 of 2
babysitting, and this kid won't shut up
what do i do
signed,
your favorite poster
Shake it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Call child protection services on yourself, because you're in the position of caring for a child and you're asking a music forum how to console it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I would quote Devo and say "Whip it!" But because it is a child...that just sounds wrong. So, duct tape?
Quote by Wiegenlied
this thread is now about phil kessel

Quote by eGraham
Call child protection services on yourself, because you're in the position of caring for a child and you're asking a music forum how to console it.
Yes you are a crybaby

give me the kid he probably needs therapy after what you're doing to him
cat
Quote by deadsmileyface
chloroform

mix acetone and household bleach and put it in the freezer. come back in 30 minutes and pour off the top liquid. this should do it, have fun.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
mix acetone and household bleach and put it in the freezer. come back in 30 minutes and pour off the top liquid. this should do it, have fun.
im all out of acetone
banned
Quote by snipelfritz
Get a Vox wah instead.

Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Quote by deadsmileyface
im all out of acetone

just go to the hardware store bud. easiest synthesis of chloroform available.

* don't do this, it's dangerous
it's a cool experiment, but i can give you more experiments to do at home that are much safer
do you know any cool home experiments i can do with a crybaby kid and 4 refrigerator magnets?
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by Eastwinn
it's a cool experiment, but i can give you more experiments to do at home that are much safer

make a thread about cool experiments you can do at home but title it some song lyrics thing
banned
Quote by wemonir
do you know any cool home experiments i can do with a crybaby kid and 4 refrigerator magnets?

yes. raise a pot of water to above approx. 130 degrees F. submerge the magnets. let the brew cool and remove the contents. they won't be magnetic anymore. amazing
Quote by deadsmileyface
make a thread about cool experiments you can do at home but title it some song lyrics thing

i'll consider it. i'll have to plan for it
i've thought about making a "fun science demonstrations" type media before. the ones that are around now usually leave out the more dangerous stuff, but i would rather include that with appropriate warnings.
drugs.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

babies/kids will change emotions really fast if you give them something they want/are interested in. Try a lot of things. Sometimes they just get in one of those moods though where they just want to cry or can't speak so they can't tell you their head hurts or something.
Quote by Eastwinn

Does this work?

Shit, you might have helped me not be a virgin anymore! ily Eastwinn <3
Quote by VillainousLatin
Does this work?

Shit, you might have helped me not be a virgin anymore! ily Eastwinn <3

How Dare You Use The Gift Of Science In Such A Nefarious Manner
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 19, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
How Dare You Use The Gift Of Science In Such A Nefarious Manner

Don;t be like that. Science was invented for getting laid. It's only relatively recently we've abused it for such immoral purposes as medicine and the betterment of mankind.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Eastwinn
yes. raise a pot of water to above approx. 130 degrees F. submerge the magnets. let the brew cool and remove the contents. they won't be magnetic anymore. amazing

That's not cool at all D:
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Wow the responses are pretty much identical too

I think this is some sort of social experiment that we don't know we are taking part of #ThirdEye
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2