Poll: Humbucker Singlecoil or P90?
Poll Options
View poll results: Humbucker Singlecoil or P90?
Vintage PAF Humbucker
5 50%
Fender Custom Shop Singlecoil
1 10%
Vintage P90
4 40%
Voters: 10.
I own Les Pauls with Singlecoils and Humbuckers..
I took my Les Paul Special II and routed it for a vintage singlecoil in the bridge position.. left the stock 'pup in the neck.. my Les Paul 100 has a covered humbucker in the neck, and uncovered in bridge.. soon to put a Bigsby on it and replace singlecoil in bridge position with stock humbucker.. enfin, I will route the single coil hole between the two humbuckers on the Les Paul Special.. I will post pics and audio of this whacked build..
As if that's not enough- I plan to get a Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO in Honeyburst with a Marshall DSL 100H Halfstack accompanied by a cherry red MIM Fender Strat and a Squier Affinity Telecaster!

and that'll be one hell of a summer!!!!
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
I would go for a good humbucker for your taste, and add a coil tap, I always want a coil tap in my main guitars.
Why get 3-4 cheap guitars when you could get one really nice guitar?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Just get a Vox 55 series guitar. It switches between humbuckers, single coils and P90s so you don't need all those other guitars.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud