Page 1 of 2
I'm ready to get my life turned around by the Pit on Day 1. Even Tumblr with its spectacular mindf*cks couldn't do it.
Amaze me with your responses: What is the meaning of life?
"Darker than a moonless night, more bitter than Hell itself. That is coffee." - Godot
I was expecting an actual test for sanity. Your post doesn't appear to be written by a sane person.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
bacon
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Neo Evil11
I was expecting an actual test for sanity. Your post doesn't appear to be written by a sane person.

Yeah, not really sane. Will always be proud of it. I will do my best to provide a sanity test worthy of the Pit in the near future.
"Darker than a moonless night, more bitter than Hell itself. That is coffee." - Godot
*puts underpants on head, and sticks a pencil up each nostril*

Wibble.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slash_GNR666
bacon

Brilliant.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
*puts underpants on head, and sticks a pencil up each nostril*

Wibble.

And tries to smoke a joint made of oregano and habanero.
Quote by Shredder016
And tries to smoke a joint made of oregano and habanero.

No, I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by necrosis1193
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

So medieval. Love it. I will apply it to sports!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.

How about inflatable trousers? Patrick Star style? And I suggest doing all of the above while riding a blue camel named Excalibur. (The things I come up with...Good Lord...)
To hail and serve cats. :3
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Your avatar had me paranoid, I swear. How do you apply that effect to pictures, mate?
I dunno. I didn't make it. But it makes you paranoid so I guess you failed the sanity test.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 19, 2014,
Quote by slash_GNR666
bacon

bacon isn't that good.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
the meaning of life is to find the meaning of life

have a good one
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Mandatory 42 post.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
the meaning of life is to reach a state where you don't feel the need to ask such silly questions
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
curly fries and cheap beer
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by 457undead
bacon isn't that good.

I'm crying into my bacon pillow right now.
Get money get paid get laid
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by 457undead
bacon isn't that good.

Quote by deadsmileyface
agree, bacon is actually pretty gross

My heart is in pain and I'm not sure whether it's because of your hurtful lies or the cholesterol build up from the excessive amounts of bacon I consume.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
bacon has to be crispy to be good

but yea bacon isnt as good as people make it out to be. pork roll is the superior breakfast meat
Quote by soundgarden1986

but yea bacon isnt as good as people make it out to be. pork roll is the superior breakfast meat

I didn't know what pork roll was so I looked it up. You can't call that meat.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Heil Squid.
this house is bitchin
Quote by soundgarden1986

you honestly think

is better than

what's wrong with you, man?
I like how this whole discussion on meat started off with the word "bacon".

That's literally all it took.
Quote by SGstriker

Page 1 of 2