Anyone from the UK here planning on heading to Stonehenge for the summer solstice?

I'm going with a load of beautiful people I met at a festival over the weekend just gone. I've got a gram of beautiful 1:3 changa, some nice pollen and a few cans of cider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95XNbJMJ-LI
Ahhh Stonehenge. One of the biggest henges in the world. No one's built a henge like that ever since. No one knows what the **** a henge is. Before Stonehenge, there was Woodhenge and Strawhenge.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Ahhh Stonehenge. One of the biggest henges in the world. No one's built a henge like that ever since. No one knows what the **** a henge is. Before Stonehenge, there was Woodhenge and Strawhenge.

Good reference.
Quote by Malchius
Good reference.

Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Stonehenge!
Where the demons dwell
where the banshees live, and they do live well
No, because I might run into Mike Parker Pearson, and he's a total waste of space bellend who never does any teaching and just swans the **** around doing "research" in Madagascar and is some sort of authority on a pathetic British monument.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
That would be neat to go to visit once
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You either share your drugs with me now or I will report you to your local authorities and I don't mean the mods with that.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ