I actually just found out about this via a UG banner ad while lurking some GG&A threads. Checked out the page and the video and it actually sounds pretty cool. I would love to use it to write some Karnivool-esque songs with some fuzz going on too.

Anybody know if any other company makes something similar? There is Earthquaker Devices Organizer, but it seems to make organ-like tones, not full on I'm-playing-an-organ-or-am-I? tones. Regardless it seems pretty cool. If the price is right (not sure if it was announced) I'd be pretty interested in picking one up.

http://www.ehx.com/products/b9
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Yeah, I want one.

The only other pedal in the same neighborhood I know of is also by EHX. It's either the Epitome or the Superego, I forget which. And it sounds more like a synth organ.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jun 19, 2014,
I'm hearing a street price of around $165 (could be wildly off, of course).

I've owned a B3, and I'm impressed.
I like myself organs!
Though that's exaggeratedly organ sounding for a guitar pedal.

I prefer myself a bad-tracking poly pitch shifter, like the mooer pure octave.
Play a chord with that with a bit of the dry signal, one and two octaves down fairly loud and one and two octaves up according to taste.
The bad tracking will turn everything into an organish sounding flanged stuff.
Add a rotary speaker to that...

But I can't think of any other organ sounding pedal apart from this and pitch shifters such as the mooer and the POG.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Its a cool pedal but I don't see the point of it
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by dspellman
I'm hearing a street price of around $165 (could be wildly off, of course).

I've owned a B3, and I'm impressed.

Street price is about $295 in USA according to this.

It's £165 in UK and they're selling them here.
Last edited by dannyyy at Jun 20, 2014,
^ for that money I'm getting two mooer pure octave's and placing one after the other to get even more octaves and worse multi tracking.

Damn now that I got the idea I want to actually do that
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by dannyyy
Street price is about $295 in USA according to this.

It's £165 in UK and they're selling them here.

That may be where I saw the "165" number. But $295 is full list price, and I've seen several places in the US already offering them for closer to $200. By the end of the year, I'd expect to be able to find it for $165 here in LA.