Hey guys, I was thinking about endorsements the other day and what companies I would like to be endorsed by, I came up with either ESP, Suhr, and Ibanez. and for amps, Blackstar, Laney, or Marshall. What companies do you guys want to be endorsed by?
Anybody that makes effing strings.
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A
I'd like to be endorsed by Paul Reed Smith for guitars, Mesa/Boogie for amps, D'Addario for strings, and Jim Dunlop for accessories.

Quote by AxSilentxLine
Lamborghini

Not practical.

I'd rather be endorsed by BMW -- i'll take the new M2 coupe for having fun, a 435i Gran Coupe for everyday driving, and an M550d xDrive Touring to haul gear.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by sanjeeb12
Hey guys, I was thinking about endorsements the other day and what companies I would like to be endorsed by, I came up with either ESP, Suhr, and Ibanez. and for amps, Blackstar, Laney, or Marshall. What companies do you guys want to be endorsed by?

Not to be that guy, but if your really in a position to be "endorsed" you will be in a band that is playing more often than not, to large crowds and selling lots of CD's and merch

It is nice to dream, but in reality you might have a shot at getting a string or pick deal. Another thing is to talk to some shops and see if you can get some kind of sponsorship through them. Sam Ash does this in the USA, but the requirements are pretty strict.

Remember most people that are endorsed don't get free stuff, they get it at whole sale prices. My friends band is endorsed by Mesa and they get their amps at Cost+10%, no its not free, but it is a hell of a deal.

The main thing is company's want to know what you can do for them, not what they can do for you. If you can't help sell their product, you will not get an endorsement of any kind.

This video is great at explaining what you need to do www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBOFbTYNQcE
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate