If it's been lying around for a while you probably need to change the battery. That might well fix it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Try to find an E (or A, D, G or B) note somewhere. Tune the rest of the strings by ear.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
New strings and a clean-up might also help. You might want to check the neck for any warping/twisting and check the intonation.

An easy eye test to visually check for any warping or twisting is to take the guitar and look straight down the neck longways. The frets should all appear perfectly parallel. If the frets look crooked or there is more space between some frets on one side, or if they look like they go up and down then take it to a professional luthier to check the guitar out.

If you're in doubt and you just can't get the guitar to sound "right" just take it to a luthier to get checked out.
Si