nice song. Some parts sound like America or the Beach Boys or the Eagles. (Im old, lol)

only criticism might be that the vocals arent THAT clear especially when it goes to the chorus. Like, I wouldnt be able to write down the lyrics first time thru. I was thinking it might have been cool if the vocals would have popped out a little more up front on the chorus. or, maybe just all of the guitar is too loud and drowning out the vocals a bit

cool song though, im going to listen to your other stuff now
Quote by JohnProphet
nice song. Some parts sound like America or the Beach Boys or the Eagles. (Im old, lol)

only criticism might be that the vocals arent THAT clear especially when it goes to the chorus. Like, I wouldnt be able to write down the lyrics first time thru. I was thinking it might have been cool if the vocals would have popped out a little more up front on the chorus. or, maybe just all of the guitar is too loud and drowning out the vocals a bit

cool song though, im going to listen to your other stuff now

Thank you for the kind words and the crit. I agree with you on the vocals during the chorus.

Love the fact you're checking out my other work and I hope you find something you really like!