Roland says that the cube street is like a mini pa and i like the lightweight and battery powered feautures so i wonder if i could use it with the pod hd500x and get a nice sound
Bad idea. Combo amps and multi fx units just don't mix well at all. You might be alright with just the cube though since it has some effects and amp models.
I'm not going to mix the pod with the cube, i'm going to do some busking and stuff with the roland but in my room i'd like to plug the pod maybe in the XLR imput or mic input

is the roland STREET cube not the normal cube so it is like a mini pa, i'd like to do some busking only with the roland and in my room for amplifying the pod hd
Quote by Dound
Bad idea. Combo amps and multi fx units just don't mix well at all. You might be alright with just the cube though since it has some effects and amp models.

Are you high? What does an amp being a combo have to do with how well it takes outboard effects?

TS: from the pod to the line channel will work fine if you ever do want to run them together. Set levels as necessary.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin