http://imgur.com/a/8GoU7
Well here's my new guitar, the Chapman Guitar ML-7S! For those of you who don't know who Rob Chapman is, he is a YouTube guitarist who has gotten quite popular and he has even started his own guitar company, Chapman guitars. The way he designs his guitars is he has polls for his viewers and anyone to vote on what they want so this guitar as well as the other ones was made by the people, for the people! lol And it was also designed in collaboration with Keith Merrow!

Why this guitar is special to me is because I recently got to meet him! He lives in the UK, and did not have any retailers in the US, until now! So for the first store to carry his guitars in the US, he came to Riff City in Minnesota to visit and sign any guitars that were bought. There was also a birthday bash that the owner through for him on Saturday the 14th. We me and my girlfriend drove 6 and a half hours from Michigan's Upper Peninsula to go to the store to play his guitars and signature Silverback amp from Victory, but by time we got to the store it was closed, we still made it to the show, and after meeting him afterwards and learning that we drove all this way and didn't get to buy one, Rob invited us to the store on Sunday, which it is normally closed on, to play with him and play his guitars! So that's exactly what we did! And since I have been wanting a 7 string for a long time now, the price was right and so were the circumstances so I just couldn't pass up the opportunity!
I obviously asked him to sign it for me, and he said he would if he could name it, and I obviously said of course! He really loved the grain of the wood and it reminded him of the sea, so he came up with "bahar" because in Malta, where is fiance is from, that is the word for the sea! This guitar absolutely shreds as well and its amazing! If anyone care's I can post follow up sound and video clips! Enjoy!

Specs: Solid Mahogany Body 26.5" Scale Length Maple Neck Ebony Fingerboard Set Through Neck Construction 24 Extra Jumbo Frets Hipshot Hardware 2 × Chapman Custom Pro 7 Alnico Passive Humbuckers which you can coil split, and it came with a nice Chapman Gig bag
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Love it! Great story too, that's awesome! HNGD!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
Classic & clean.

You're going to make people jealous up if it sounds as good as it looks.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
oh man sweet HNGD

i love Rob Chapman he have an awesome store his (ML-3 RC) guitar and Victory Silverback amp are on my watch list

great story u didnt meat the captain ?

im surprised that in Malta the use the word "BAHAR' because we use it "arabs" and it means also the sea
please ignore my username
These Chapman guitars are ones to watch guys. Only thing putting me off at the moment is the finishes as I'm not really keen on natural wood with no scratchplate. Obviously, the company is rich in history such as Fender, Gibson etc. but who is to say that it won't be one day?

EDIT= isN'T rich in history
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Two Piece band's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TerrorpinBand

I just like to imagine that my neighbors enjoy their free, nightly concerts.
Last edited by Pacifica Ocean at Jun 21, 2014,
Looks very good, and the headstock design is growing on me. Can you post audio clips or a video demo?

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
i really like that. i see a lot of design features i like on his guitars that i dont see on others in the same price range and i think that because of how he takes fedback or has found ways to cut on less wanted itmes commonly found and squeeze in features found on higher end guitars.

they seem both bare bones and full featured at the same time.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by M_16A
The construction and neck joint are all great as far as I can tell so far! The only sound clips I have are just some quick recordings with POD farm, I'm working on something to film and also film it with my mini rectifier!

https://soundcloud.com/redarrow18/sets/chapman-ml-7s-bahar-tones

Sounds nice, I'll be looking forward for the video with the Mini Rectifier.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Pacifica Ocean
These Chapman guitars are ones to watch guys. Only thing putting me off at the moment is the finishes as I'm not really keen on natural wood with no scratchplate. Obviously, the company is rich in history such as Fender, Gibson etc. but who is to say that it won't be one day?

EDIT= isN'T rich in history

I'm in the same boat, these guitar look and sound great but I'm not a fan of showing natural wood because I've had some and they seem to get scratches more then my guitars with lacquered finishes. Regardless of my preferences that's a nice guitar dude. Congrats.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Quote by Fallenoath
I'm in the same boat, these guitar look and sound great but I'm not a fan of showing natural wood because I've had some and they seem to get scratches more then my guitars with lacquered finishes. Regardless of my preferences that's a nice guitar dude. Congrats.

yeah I'd believe it, I don't plan on ever being rough or like going on world tours with it but stuff happens and you never know when a guitar will try and take a nose dive out of its stand!

I know one thing that Rob mentioned while we were jamming is that he said that guitars with natural finishes on them and now paint have better harmonics, and that pinch harmonics come right out, which in playing my guitar and all the other ones, it was very true, so that's something I guess! I'm pretty close to having videos be ready, I have all the tracking down I just need to video tape myself!
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Quote by Fallenoath

Chapman does have other finishes too. Check the andertons site, there are few all blacks and sunbursts and so on.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
hehe
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
congrats on a great guitar buying experience!

Quote by Fallenoath
these guitar look and sound great but I'm not a fan of showing natural wood because I've had some and they seem to get scratches more then my guitars with lacquered finishes.

but he makes it easy for anyone who can use the following...

+

Quote by Fallenoath
I'm not a fan of showing natural wood because I've had some and they seem to get scratches

o_O
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
brootal
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dat hair.

I'm sure it contributes to the heaviness of the tone.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112

i was totally gonna say something about the awesome hair
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wasn't expecting hair comments! xD although would it be bad if I said I did thoroughly combed it before I recorded?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by M_16A
I wasn't expecting hair comments! xD although would it be bad if I said I did thoroughly combed it before I recorded?

No. It wouldn't be bad at all. A man always has to look good on camera.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112