Poll: Do you think that number you've made is sad?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think that number you've made is sad?
Yes
18 44%
No
25 61%
I'm a torso child of ultimate carnal desperation
17 41%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
146 counting this one.

You can find how many you've made by going onto your profile and clicking "All threads made by ______"
Only 11, all of them terrible. More disappointed at the quality than the quantity. There were a few others that I deleted too.
Quote by ehbacon
I picked all the options because they all sucked just like this thread.

Thanks I think it's a Pit thread that won't provide much neural stimulation

Featuring classics such as "Any reason not to amputate your foot?" and "What's the BEST Christmas gift you ever got? (NO POOR KIDS ALLOWED)"

And how could anyone forget "How Would Jesus Vote?"
Quote by Weaponized

Featuring classics such as "Any reason not to amputate your foot?" and "What's the BEST Christmas gift you ever got? (NO POOR KIDS ALLOWED)"

And how could anyone forget "How Would Jesus Vote?"

this is great if read in this voice

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
54. I'm honestly surprised I've made that many.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
zero
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.

i resolved to make threads daily but some irl problems got in the way
i don't know why i feel so dry

wow did not expect that
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
When I went to check I got distracted browsing through my old threads going "wtf? I don't remember this at all!" and "lol, that's embarrassing. I was such an idiot... maybe I'm still an idiot"

I was also displeased with myself at the number of times I apparently forgot about my own thread and just stopped responding, as well as a few times where I asked for help, received it, and did not come back to say thanks or anything.

But yea, I've made 176, but only 3 after 2010.

I thought it would be a lot lower.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jun 21, 2014,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
When I went to check I got distracted browsing through my old threads going "wtf? I don't remember this at all!" and "lol, that's embarrassing. I was such an idiot... maybe I'm still an idiot"

I was also displeased with myself at the number of times I apparently forgot about my own thread and just stopped responding, as well as a few times where I asked for help, received it, and did not come back to say thanks or anything.

But yea, I've made 176, but only 3 after 2010.

I thought it would be a lot lower.

i think i remember answering questions of yours in MT. or was it the other way around?
Quote by Eastwinn
i think i remember answering questions of yours in MT. or was it the other way around?

My memory is horrible. Some of my threads I read through were really strange, like I didn't remember them at all. It was like reading something that someone else wrote, but I can tell it's a younger me just by the style.

It may have been both, but I do seem to remember you answering quite a few questions. Mostly I remember one particular user that was always an asshole and made me angry, but then I'd eventually realize he was right. I came to respect him despite the numerous arguments, in hindsight I kinda see why he was like that. I can't remember his name though! I think it started with an A. He just kinda disappeared a few years ago.

It's weird how some of the posters in MT I remember being noobs at the same time as me are now the ones that do the answering. (Were you one of those, or did you already know some before coming to UG? I can't remember.)
Quote by The4thHorsemen
My memory is horrible. Some of my threads I read through were really strange, like I didn't remember them at all. It was like reading something that someone else wrote, but I can tell it's a younger me just by the style.

It may have been both, but I do seem to remember you answering quite a few questions. Mostly I remember one particular user that was always an asshole and made me angry, but then I'd eventually realize he was right. I came to respect him despite the numerous arguments, in hindsight I kinda see why he was like that. I can't remember his name though! I think it started with an A. He just kinda disappeared a few years ago.

It's weird how some of the posters in MT I remember being noobs at the same time as me are now the ones that do the answering. (Were you one of those, or did you already know some before coming to UG? I can't remember.)

started from the bottom :')

his name was something like Avis Avaris or something. he was rude but he was actually pretty informative. i'm gonna creep back through your threads and see

edit: hahahaha i recommended you listen to atheist if you wanted to use counterpunctual techniques in metal. i honestly hate metal now but atheist still has a little place in my heart.
Last edited by Eastwinn at Jun 21, 2014,
good idea, found him, it was Archeo Avis http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Archeo+Avis/

I didn't see any of the arguments though. I think they were around the time when I was starting to think I knew something about theory and was trying to help answer questions and I would say stuff that was wrong, he would tell me I was wrong in a provocative way, and it would turn into an argument - so they would have been in other people's threads. After doing this a few times I learned to shut my mouth unless I was sure and that if Archeo told me I was wrong I should believe him

edit: did I have a thread asking about that? I've already found athiest and other prog in general and gotten bored of Athiest since then. I still kinda like the songs on Elements, but I over played them.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jun 21, 2014,
Quote by Jon777
48, apparently. I should probably delete the embarrassing threads from when I first started posting. >___>

Nah, I think everyone has those. I know I have a bunch of really cringey ones.
41 because I ate all of you and don't care what you have to say.

Well

I don't hate ALL of you

<3
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
idk but my threads started out good then went to shit.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by 457undead
idk but my threads started out good then went to shit.

but hey
admitting is the first step
banned
41 I guess. I expected more

I'm not going to look through them though just in case they're cringey

I think my proudest one was about my concern with OldiebutNewbie going missing.

The Pit really had a nice side then

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473162
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 2