hi im currently in the mood placing an order at halo custom guitars for a custom build . ive pretty much got everything figured out except for one thing :pick ups. right now im think on getting a duncan invader in the bridge and a lace deathbucker in the neck . problem is i dont really now much about good combos or lace pick ups for that matter so if anyone can tell if invader/deatherbucker is good that be grat or suggest other pup combos for metal . also if anyone can tell me about their experince with a halo custom shop guitar that be great
there are loads of good pickup combos for metal- it depends on the tones you want, the rest of your gear (guitar, amp etc.) and personal preference.

i'm not too fussed on the invader. I haven't tried any lace pickups.

other thing is, are you sure you want a super-high output neck pickup? depends on what you play and preference, of course, but i play most brootal stuff in the bridge position. getting a lower output neck pickup will give you more versatility without really impacting on your ability to get brootal tones either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?