Alright, so I have a power supply which can have a total of 500 mA.

I've read before that Looping pedals and Whammy's drain alot so I don't have those in my power supply.

I'm about to get a Eventide Timefactor and I guess those drain much aswell?

The pedals I currently have in my power supply is:

T.c. Electronic - Polytune
MI Audio - Pollyanna Octave

I soon get my Klone V2 from ARC Effects aswell.

So will I be able to have my Timefactor in the power supply aswell?
Digital pedals in general drain more current than analog ones.

The tech specs of more or less everything states the current consumption though, so you could just go checking that out for yourself...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Where did you find that?
'cause the eventide's website says it's 1200mA.

It's also not powered by your everyday standard pedals PSU, it takes positive voltage current from the tip while in pedals the tip usually delivers negative voltage.

It's a big, heavy pedal with a screen and MIDI and USB and lotsa options, I find it pretty reasonable for such a thing to suck 1200mA @ 9v

So, your PSU wouldn't be able to handle it.
If it's just for that you may as well get a dedicated adapter for that alone, I don't think the quality of the sound passing through that will be bothered much by power fluctuations.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Simple math. Go to the spec sheet for each pedal and find the max current draw. Add up the numbers and then get a power supply that is at least 20% greater. Ready to tour Europe.

A simple 1 Spot is good for 1700 miliamp which covers most players guitar pedal boards. There is always the guy like The Edge who would need four 1 Spots though.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY