Page 1 of 5
Well for starters I'd probably be a lot more innovative or in the oil business.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A duty to use my wealth to help the less fortunate and make gentle the life of this world.

Or a Lambo, probs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Properties to rent out, a Tesla Model S and of course a pretty snazzy house.
STಠ_ಠ
I'd honestly devote most of it to philanthropy.

I don't mean just giving it all to various charities though since I think there are maybe other more efficient ways of distributing that money directly to people who need it. I'm not sure exactly how I'd go about this.
Boat, plane, nascar, chicken suit, bag of weed like... a garbage bag of weed, a brewery where i can grow my weed and a mansion made of gold or something cheaper than gold.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by slipknot5678
I'd honestly devote most of it to philanthropy.
I don't mean just giving it all to various charities though since I think there are maybe other more efficient ways of distributing that money directly to people who need it. I'm not sure exactly how I'd go about this.

Just walk down the street and hand out benjis to every homeless person you see dawg
banned
I would change my name to Maxibillion
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Try to buy my way onto the BOD of some non-durable goods company and some residential property around the world.
Quote by WCPhils

This guy's got the right idea
Nicer booze than Old Thompson and Old Style.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by macaroni
This guy's got the right idea

how could I forget

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd get myself one of these (this is a real boat made for a billionaire)... just with the not so bad paint job. And I'd probably add a big telescope so I can check out space. And a room full of weed.

Quote by cheesefries
I'd get myself one of these (this is a real boat made for a billionaire)... just with the not so bad paint job. And I'd probably add a big telescope so I can check out space. And a room full of weed.

How much did that cost? 600 million?
Quote by macashmack
How much did that cost? 600 million?

supposedly a little over a billion dollars. Damn. Even if I was a billionaire I probably couldn't afford it. The guy who bought it is worth 40+ Billion so I'm sure he don't give a ****
Last edited by cheesefries at Jun 22, 2014,
If you moved it off a boat and put the same thing on land it would probably cost about 150 million.
Quote by macashmack
If you moved it off a boat and put the same thing on land it would probably cost about 150 million.

But the whole purpose of that is to be on a boat far from everyone. The helicopter is there to fly you to your 100+ million dollar house if you are tired of the fishes.
two words: trampoline room
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Probably become a superhero or something like that. I'm planning on becoming a superhero eventually anyways, so the money would only help me.
this house is bitchin
Quote by cheesefries

This is not a personal attack (especially since you're not that serious) but shit like this is so excessive why do people even want these type of things?

I don't even understand, say, a $200,000 home (Arizona housing costs).
Quote by deadsmileyface
lolmnt can I come over and jump on your trampolines?

Are you a billionaire? It's for billionaires only.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by slipknot5678
This is not a personal attack (especially since you're not that serious) but shit like this is so excessive why do people even want these type of things?

I don't even understand, say, a $200,000 home (Arizona housing costs).

Exactly. Something like that would only worsen the pollution in the ocean. Especially considering all of the gas it would take to keep it running.
this house is bitchin
Quote by deadsmileyface
no but I've seen a butt!

That's worth a billion dollars in my book
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

buy something more obnoxious than trump tower
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Living chess set....with actual weapons...

Think a modern version of Wizard's Chess from Harry Potter
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
A real good studio, lots of guitars and basses and nissan gt-r
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
friends

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
I really want to rebuild the arcade from my youth center back in 95-98.

Also lots of plane tickets to travel.
Page 1 of 5