Page 1 of 5
Topic

Hopefully there are many people here who are less than 5'10", because I hate being that height. I feel too damn short.
5'9", my doctor says I'll be 5'11" by the time I'm done growing
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 22, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
taller than you

I wasn't talking about your full body length *wink*
I have a friend who's 6'7". Must feel so great towering over everyone.
bout 5'9"

i don't mind and feel it suits me, it only bothers me slightly if i'm around a buncha huge guys

only sucks at concerts

^so do i. i feel like i'd hate that. girls would likely often find it scary and you'd get treated differently and attract a ton of attention i wouldn't want. eww
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jun 22, 2014,
5'11"

Would I like to be 6'1"? Yes because that's Channing Tatum's height and I'd like to be lots of things he is. But am I appreciative that at least I'm not one of those 5'6" guys written off by girls right off the bat? Also yes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Granata
I have a friend who's 6'7". Must feel so great towering over everyone.

It means nothing. TBH the only people who care about height are averaged size guys. In my experience tall guys and short guys don't care.
6'0" even
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by angusfan16
Mountain status

run away erik
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Pfft, today is not the day I di-*splat*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
5'7" manlet and proud
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Granata
Topic

Hopefully there are many people here who are less than 5'10", because I hate being that height. I feel too damn short.

5'10" is not short...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Trowzaa
5'7" manlet and proud

I feel like 5'7"-5'11" is the perfect height as the vast majority of girls are between 5'2-5'6 and they wear heels so there ends up being a inch or two difference which is the most "Right" looking imo.
Quote by macashmack
I feel like 5'7"-5'11" is the perfect height as the vast majority of girls are between 5'2-5'6 and they wear heels so there ends up being a inch or two difference which is the most "Right" looking imo.

Ha no because when girls start wearing heels, you end up being an inch or two shorter and that's just sad.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
5'10" is not short...

It is when all of your friends are 6 feet and higher.

Quote by Extra Ordinary
Ha no because when girls start wearing heels, you end up being an inch or two shorter and that's just sad.

Ecactly
Weird how most of you are the exact height I assumed you all were
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Extra Ordinary

No guy that's 5'11" is an inch or two shorter than a girl unless she's super tall and that just isn't very attractive anyway.
Quote by macashmack

The bigger the height differential the better imo

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr

That looks pedophiliac to me. A man and a little girl. Disgusting tbh.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Lmao wow. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts limping after they get it on.
Quote by macashmack
No guy that's 5'11" is an inch or two shorter than a girl unless she's super tall and that just isn't very attractive anyway.

I'm just short
Quote by macashmack
You lack balls.
I mean confidence of course.

How much confidence would you have if you were 5'3"?
Quote by Granata
How much confidence would you have if you were 5'3"?

I had a friend in HS who was 5'4" and asian. He consistently hooked up with hot girls who were inches taller than him.

Here's the thing about confidence; It can't be faked. You can't have done nothing in your life and expect to be confident. This kid played third base for a class AA state baseball team and constantly was put into stressful situations. He had balls. True confidence can't be faked, you can't expect to have it if you've never done anything worthwhile. Dany Devito is 4'10" and he's more confident than anyone on these forums, because he's done great things.

If you need confidence than you need to get out into the world and achieve. People notice true confidence and it's the single most attractive trait in a man.
^ haha yeah I do lack a significant amount of confidence. I'm working on it, but it's taken a nose dive recently.
That and I'm complete balls at conversation. But you say it like being asian is a bad thing, man. That kid of hurts, man.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Jun 22, 2014,
Danny Devito is not better than me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by macashmack
I had a friend in HS who was 5'4" and asian. He consistently hooked up with hot girls who were inches taller than him.

Here's the thing about confidence; It can't be faked. You can't have done nothing in your life and expect to be confident. This kid played third base for a class AA state baseball team and constantly was put into stressful situations. He had balls. True confidence can't be faked, you can't expect to have it if you've never done anything worthwhile. Dany Devito is 4'10" and he's more confident than anyone on these forums, because he's done great things.

If you need confidence than you need to get out into the world and achieve. People notice true confidence and it's the single most attractive trait in a man.

You should change your username to Dr Phil
Page 1 of 5