Hi guys! I have two questions that really puzzle me but even after searching all over the internet i still don't know the answers.

First one:

Why does Jack White have power sockets on his pedalboard? I think one has a sticker with POG on it and the other with MUFF.

Second question:

I've heard that jack white used two pedalboards with the white stripes, one would be at his mic stand and he had another one near meg's kit, with the SAME pedals on it.. Why did he do tthis en how would this ever work??? Were they connected somehow?

Thanks very much!
Dae
What i meant was: First, why does he use different power supplies for the pog and the muff? and second: why does he have the sockets on his pedalboard aswell? Why not just use a power supply and plug it into the sockets of the venue he was playing at?
1. to power his pedals, they may need different supplys

2. so his FX can be switched even if he is not near his board
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Robbgnarly. 1. Then Still, why does he have the whole socket on his pedalboard, and not use one from the venue he's playing at?

2. How does this work? If he has his muff on at the mic stand, he can not put it off at the other board, can he? How does he loop this whole setup?
Quote by Dae1337
Robbgnarly. 1. Then Still, why does he have the whole socket on his pedalboard, and not use one from the venue he's playing at?

2. How does this work? If he has his muff on at the mic stand, he can not put it off at the other board, can he? How does he loop this whole setup?

1. Touring artists will want to rely on a venue as little as possible. He's using his own stuff as it is more reliable. The items in question are also very easily obtained in most countries, making them easy to replace should something go wrong. He also only needs one outlet this way.

2. I'm not sure, but he's probably using an a/b line switcher, and one of the roadies is switching for him.

This is also Jack White, he may just do things this way because he feels like it.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Dae1337

1. it may be a hum debugger/ground-lift, power conditioner, voltage step-up or any number of things. It is how he does things, take it at that.

Those pedal very likely go to a MIDI switcher that someone else can control.

Why does it matter to you?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Aha, that clears things up for me
It doesn't really matter to me, i was just very interested in why and how he did these things.

Thanks alot!