So i've had my ibanez s series for about 2 years now, and some of the parts on the bridge are starting to rust pretty badly. I went to go restring it, and the parts were rusted to the point that I couldn't properly restring it in place

I've posted some pics of it.

The parts are rusted in to the point that I can't unlock it with my allen wrench, it won't budge even when i tried pushing it out with a screw driver . Should I take my guitar to a local store like guitar center and get it re-chromed or is there another alternative to fixing this problem?
Attachments:
pic 2.jpeg
pic 1.jpeg
get some spray lube, like Rem-oil or PB Blaster spray the parts good and let them set for a bit, then repeat. Then try to move the blocks with a screw driver.

I wouldn't take it to GC, they are not the most competent people. They will not re-chrome it, they will either get the replacement part or you'll need a new bridge if you really want it to be chrome.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
If you can get it out after lubing it, I had a guitar tech from sam ash really break down my axe a long time ago, and he used naval jelly on really rusted out parts. Really ate up the rust. He ripped the whole bridge outta the guitar and dunked it. Wiped it off, rinsed it dried it. Miraculous. But as stated before it wont be chrome anymore.

I wonder what might be available at a hardware store or something to paint/coat it with? Maybe theres some kinda epoxy paint that could work. Gonna google around and check into it BRB.
yeah man, there are all kindsa high tech chrome sprays out there. I think you can get a slick repair by yourself if need be. But definitely check for parts online, they have to be available somewhere, and they might not be as pricey as you might think. Good luck, I hate when s#!t like that happens to a guitar of mine.

I'm currently looking to remove the poles from the passive pickups in one of my guitars because theyre rusting.
thanks for the advice guys

And yeah It only just now started getting really bad since I moved into student housing at my college. Foreign roommates like to mess with the AC leaving it at like 80 for the entire day when i'm gone from work, and the humidity messes with the parts on the guitar /:
You might want to check this site all they do is FR upgrades
www.fu-tone.com/catalog/
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate